Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Watch it be matts not sending in the NK to create paranoia for the lols

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Possible lol. 

Not possible. I was the one that asked for speed rounds and the only one of you that was here this morning for it. 

47 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You do realize your play is what revived Mafia, and then killed our role block, right?

How is lynching the roleblock, who is clearly telling the truth, to let Mafia continue to kill, anything other than awful?

If we are going to be a dck to eachother, it should be pointed out that I, the mafia scum, have killed more bad guys (Malf, BDP) then all of town combined over that time. 

If it wasnt for me, you wouldnt even know the black cult existed. 

Try to be a little more grateful. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Not possible. I was the one that asked for speed rounds and the only one of you that was here this morning for it. 

That doesn’t make it not possible.  That just means you’re committed to the charade.

To be fair, though, I’ve sorta moved past that theory.  Even if I don’t trust you.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If we are going to be a dck to eachother, it should be pointed out that I, the mafia scum, have killed more bad guys (Malf, BDP) then all of town combined over that time. 

If it wasnt for me, you wouldnt even know the black cult existed. 

Try to be a little more grateful. 

This is true.  I’m a bit surprised no one mentioned unearthing the Mother-Aligned people as a product of you, yet.

Admittedly, it’s not entirely town’s fault they havent lynched scum in that time.

I think we should be looking to see if there were any posters not here after night yesterday. Or at least after the speed round conversation. 

Secondly, assuming everyone was here, who would benefit from waiting it out? Who would want a chance to change the anticipated hit? 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think we should be looking to see if there were any posters not here after night yesterday. Or at least after the speed round conversation. 

Secondly, assuming everyone was here, who would benefit from waiting it out? Who would want a chance to change the anticipated hit? 

This is why it seems like you're holding the hit to cause paranoia.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

VMD was the only one who didn't really participate. Counselor was here, just didn't talk much, which isn't atypical. All of the rest of us were here. I wasn't here for when the deadline was as that is 3 am for me. 

Just now, Forge said:

VMD was the only one who didn't really participate. Counselor was here, just didn't talk much, which isn't atypical. All of the rest of us were here. I wasn't here for when the deadline was as that is 3 am for me. 

VMD locked in a vote on me didnt he? So he knew the speed round was happening. 

Archived