Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Not really.  I've already accepted the fact I have to rely upon either you or Ragnarok tomorrow, if (1) VMD survives, (2) Forge is Town, or (3) I'm alive. 

There is at least a 50% chance the one of you is Town (or both, depending upon the night), and will do the opposite of what we should do simply because I hurt your feefees.

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Did forge really claim the lawyer has a pardon? C'mon man you're better than that. 

Not that far fetched.

57 minutes ago, Forge said:

Again, logic doesn't track here. You are the one with the hit. What pity I would obtain with Swag is completely irrelevant. I really just appreciate that he's still fighting at the end and this means something to him. Nothing I do with Swag matters one iota. You would be the person I would have to convince. 

That was tongue in cheek. 

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wish it was drunken kung fu....that would have been awesome. 

If I'm non-town and vanilla, kind of blows up the theory that I missed a move last night, and this whole thing was a ploy to get VMD pardoned. It's weird how everyone is coming after me with theories that directly contradict one another. 

They dont contradict eachother. Dont take "missed" so literally. Gopher said 'all moves have to be put in' - maybe you just didnt put yours in? I dont know, I could speculate dozens of things. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

They dont contradict eachother. Dont take "missed" so literally. Gopher said 'all moves have to be put in' - maybe you just didnt put yours in? I dont know, I could speculate dozens of things. 

I was talking about Dingo saying he thinks I'm vanilla non-town specifically (IE no ability to put in). Since being vanilla, I haven't put anything "in". IE, I'm not messaging gopher saying, "no move". It hasn't stopped the game before, so that's not it. I'm sure that there are other vanilla individuals who haven't put in moves. @SwAg, have you been messaging gopher at night saying "no move" since n2?

So If that's what he thinks (I'm vanilla non town), he can't think that I"m the one who missed my move. It directly contradicts what your theory is. If you're both pushing in on me (though Dingo really isn't, just for the record, he's more or less just stating his thoughts), you're doing it for theories that directly contradict one another. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually taking it as a compliment lol. 

I don't know that your pardon would be absorbed simply because the player you used it on was not the lynch, though.  That's what bothers me the most.  That is out of left field for an ability.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know that your pardon would be absorbed simply because the player you used it on was not the lynch, though.  That's what bothers me the most.  That is out of left field for an ability.

If I still had the ability (I don't), and I was black aligned, you already lost because I'm not the father. The numbers would not be on your side. At this point, I'd just come out and claim - I'd pardon VMD from the lynch, say in thread that I think that  Matts should target you / counselor as the kill so that scum can win. 

18 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

If I have every vote by 5 am cst and all moves are sent in, we can speed round.

10 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wow read up. We have our votes but I didn’t get night moves by 5am. If I get night moves I may be able to call night around supper time, otherwise imma be busy today, and night will just be 9

@SwAg Ive pointed this out like 5 times. Im not sure what the disconnect is. All you would have to do is... not send it in. Any even furthermore, they could have sent in their moves and it is someone else that missed theirs. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@SwAg Ive pointed this out like 5 times. Im not sure what the disconnect is. All you would have to do is... not send it in. Any even furthermore, they could have sent in their moves and it is someone else that missed theirs. 

I'm not misunderstanding it at all.

I just find it unlikely in the context of the rest of the theory, which is actually good.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

If I still had the ability (I don't), and I was black aligned, you already lost because I'm not the father. The numbers would not be on your side. At this point, I'd just come out and claim - I'd pardon VMD from the lynch, say in thread that I think that  Matts should target you / counselor as the kill so that scum can win. 

We cant win together. Only one faction wins. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We cant win together. Only one faction wins. 

But town would lose, unless you're just gunning for town to win. I really don't know what your role is in all this. If you really want to win, really want to just end it, really want town to win, etc. 

Archived