Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Ok.  That would win.  

Hell, I'd PM you straight jacket pics if you lynched matts.  I'd even froth at the mouth and get into it.  Nudes too, Touch can verify, they're top notch.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You know I'm a girl and lesbian, right? You bigot.

Are you a little girl? Because if you are a little girl that cusses like a sailor, has the arrogance of Trump and already have the sexual urges of Rosie... Im going to recommend you hire @Counselor

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I think me and counselor can arrange a trade to get you some picks. 

Dingo dingo dingo.. I think I am going to host the next game.. You might just secure whatever role you want if vote Swag and lock it in. 

Seriously though, if you're looking for a job (beyond the game), I have a ton of contacts in the northeast.  If you wanted to end up in those areas, I could point you toward areas depending upon your subject area.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Seriously though, if you're looking for a job (beyond the game), I have a ton of contacts in the northeast.  If you wanted to end up in those areas, I could point you toward areas depending upon your subject area.

I might.  I should have an idea here in the next month.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, the other post is about the job.  I wouldn't seriously withhold professional help from you over a game if you were seriously interested.

I know.

Also, did you ever figure out that I was making up being offended by your comments about me being scum?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I know.

Also, did you ever figure out that I was making up being offended by your comments about me being scum?

Today was my first inclination.  When were you converted?

Archived