Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

tell him I know he read my PMs, and I am sad that he didnt respond. 

Telling him that it would be unlike any other game, and inconsistent with his rules, to deviate from the standard day-night setup, so you can solo cap this?

You know they’re going to betray you if given opportunity, right?

Forge might be gullible enough not to, but Ragnarok is hardly a step above the snake in the garden of eden.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Telling him that it would be unlike any other game, and inconsistent with his rules, to deviate from the standard day-night setup, so you can solo cap this?

Forge might be gullible enough not to, but Ragnarok is hardly a step above the snake in the garden of eden.

I challenge you to find anyone on this forum that would say I do not keep my word.  Or that I tend to lie in mafia or any other games here.  

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If I die, I die

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I don't know if it can be considered betraying him when I flat out told him I was going to try and Lynch him if we couldn't do the three way flip lol. It'll be on rags to decide, and if he wants a shot at winning than he would. If he doesn't care, he won't

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I challenge you to find anyone on this forum that would say I do not keep my word.  Or that I tend to lie in mafia or any other games here.  

Alright, I searched far and wide, and I managed to find the penultimate witness: me.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I simply made sure the question was relevant to the current situation.  

>SwAg you’ve known me for eight years, point to one instance in the past six months to demonstrate I lie!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

>SwAg you’ve known me for eight years, point to one instance in the past six months to demonstrate I lie!

I've been on FF for a couple years now.  If your allegations are true, you should have plenty of examples to pull from.  

Archived