Pete’s GM Mock Draft- DRAFT HAS BEGUN

EaglesPeteC

Not sure how far we get but just found out I'm going to be gone this entire week.  Headed to the lake tomorrow evening.  I'll update both the Arizona and Giants depth charts but someone or a group vote will be needed to complete my draft.  I've been to this lake before and there are no towers so reception is poor at best.

@EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Not sure how far we get but just found out I'm going to be gone this entire week.  Headed to the lake tomorrow evening.  I'll update both the Arizona and Giants depth charts but someone or a group vote will be needed to complete my draft.  I've been to this lake before and there are no towers so reception is poor at best.

@EaglesPeteC

I'll make your picks and give the Giants all the best Long Snappers 

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Nah he wouldn't trade Saquon for all the QB's in the world. That is why you still have Eli

ha...with Foles gone who do you guys plan on bringing in when Wentz stubs his toe?  I'm thinking Eli could win you another ring.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Nate S(T)udfeld >>>>>>>>> 2019 Eli Manning 

Pick anybody you like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wentz 

I expect Wentz to be on the bench by week 8.

Rookie year lasted 16 games

2nd year 13

3rd year 11

25 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

haha I didn't realize that it is 10-10 format instead of 8-11 format.    Will make my pick tomorrow morning. Unlike Mike, I will chase Chloe Bennet into the forest.  Wish me a luck.

I've seen you run, you'll never catch her.

giphy.gif

Archived