Top 5 Reasons You Can’t Blame the Giants for Trading Odell Beckham

footbull3196

43 minutes ago, Cuziam71 said:

I gladly watched the play Odell was injured.  Not only was it a great pass Odell got both hands on the ball dropped it before he was even hit.  That's on Odell. Enough with the excuses bro.  No play is perfect but that play shows exactly what I been saying. Watch the games watch the high lights watch whatever you want but eli wasnt the big problem

It was high and behind him on an easy slant pass. Even if it was caught and there was no injury it was still a bad pass. Injuries are a part of the game so I wouldn't get into the blame game, but that wasn't a great pass or a good pass it was a bad pass because it's exactly what you don't want on a slant route. You want to lead the receiver and allow him to keep running and maybe make something happen. If you really think that was a great pass then I suspect you may be making stuff up about knowing anything about football.

1 hour ago, Cuziam71 said:

I gladly watched the play Odell was injured.  Not only was it a great pass Odell got both hands on the ball dropped it before he was even hit.  That's on Odell. Enough with the excuses bro.  No play is perfect but that play shows exactly what I been saying. Watch the games watch the high lights watch whatever you want but eli wasnt the big problem

Lol if you think that’s a great pass then why even bother talking football?

Your feet should at no point as a receiver leave the ground when running a slant route. If should thrown between the numbers to allow for YAC. Receivers are at  their most vulnerable when in the air. I’m not saying Eli is too blame per se because that happens. But his inaccurate pass led to it and put Odell in danger. If that pass was on target pretty confident Odell doesn’t get injured the way he did. But you thinking that’s a great pass is hilarious.

2 hours ago, Cuziam71 said:

That's like saying everytime eli gets sacked that's the receivers fault which it kinda is.  I'm a Giants fan love my team til the day I die. Eli isnt perfect but when it was time to show up he as. Odell hasn't. Fact. Sorry that's a fact.  It's hard to have a conversation with a Odell fan and not a football fan. Your not a giants fan.  Sorry but you criticize eli every damn down.  I dont blame Eli that Odell got hurt. Too many excuses for Odell but the FACT is Odell is gone eli is with the giants for atleast 1 more year. Win or lose 

This is  A dumb analogy (and I would say you know it is but I can’t even say that with you).

Nobody in the NFL throws a perfect pass.  Nobody. If a reciever gets 2 hands on the ball its catchable.  They teach you this from peewee all the way up. It was an awkward tackle the same awkwardness as L.T. and theismann. sucks but that's what it is.  

3 hours ago, Cuziam71 said:

Nobody in the NFL throws a perfect pass.  Nobody. If a reciever gets 2 hands on the ball its catchable.  They teach you this from peewee all the way up. It was an awkward tackle the same awkwardness as L.T. and theismann. sucks but that's what it is.  

Nobody said it had to be perfect. It just has be well placed. It’s a routine throw that any QB should make accurately. I never said it wasn’t catchable. A catchable ball doesn’t mean it’s accurate. 

4 hours ago, Cuziam71 said:

You said it was a great pass. If you truly believe that then I understand why you would want to stick with Eli and think OBJ is overrated. Eli throws a lot of great passes if that one is considered great.

Archived