Sales/Deals Thread

showtime

I'll start off.  The Astro A10 headset is now on sale for $20 at Best Buy.  It is the Zelda version for the Nintendo Switch, but people are saying that it also works on the PS4 and Xbox One.  I'm assuming it would also work on PC without any problem.  Not sure how long this sale will go on for, but I just bought these myself.

These headphones normally cost $60 for the normal version and $70 for special edition ones like this:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/astro-gaming-astro-a10-wired-stereo-gaming-headset-legend-of-zelda/6278218.p?skuId=6278218

14 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think Diablo is $40 right now for Switch. Was thinking about getting it, but I'm trying to get through Octopath first.

If you want it right now, then get it but I'm guessing there will be a better deal for it maybe.  Either at E3 time or during Black Friday.

On 4/7/2019 at 10:22 AM, showtime said:

I'll start off.  The Astro A10 headset is now on sale for $20 at Best Buy.  It is the Zelda version for the Nintendo Switch, but people are saying that it also works on the PS4 and Xbox One.  I'm assuming it would also work on PC without any problem.  Not sure how long this sale will go on for, but I just bought these myself.

These headphones normally cost $60 for the normal version and $70 for special edition ones like this:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/astro-gaming-astro-a10-wired-stereo-gaming-headset-legend-of-zelda/6278218.p?skuId=6278218

Looks like they’re $20 off. 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

@Scalamania

When I posted that link yesterday they were $20.  I bought them for that price.  I guess the sale ended yesterday.

Probably a glitch - good on you for catching it before it was fixed. 

Also, sales don't typically end on Sunday - they usually go Sunday-Saturday in most cases. 

Edited by Scalamania

Just now, Scalamania said:

Probably a glitch - good on you for catching it before it was fixed. 

That sale was up for more than an entire day, I believe.  I saw it from a different website and when I posted it here, it had already been active for about 15 hours.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

That sale was up for more than an entire day, I believe.  I saw it from a different website and when I posted it here, it had already been active for about 15 hours.

I'm not sure but it was most certainly a glitch in the system. Happens a lot w Best Buy it seems like.