Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Agent and Sergeant have probably never been confused in history...until with you.

My brother is a sergeant as a police officer dude. Columbus PD.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You wanted to imply Swag was part of the team is my guess. That quote tree is very telling imo on connections. 

Nah not really. TBH you are omitting Flacco backing me immediately afterwards too.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I said was agent/in her past. I assumed agent due to Sargent which I mentioned earlier. More likely military.

Which implies you get more than just gender which is counter to what you have claimed

Mwil

Well, you're clueless. 

You're gaslighting me when you locked your vote on tk3 because I didn't break the tie. 

I asked you what you thought of MWil when it was apparent to most of the thread that he slipped and you, and select others, were being willfully ignorant on it.  When did this happen?  When I was trying to decide if I wanted to defuse the "bomb" on you.  Notice how I defused Rick without much questioning because he demonstrated he was Town and useful.  You, on the other hand, had not.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, you're clueless. 

You're gaslighting me when you locked your vote on tk3 because I didn't break the tie. 

I asked you what you thought of MWil when it was apparent to most of the thread that he slipped and you, and select others, were being willfully ignorant on it.  When did this happen?  When I was trying to decide if I wanted to defuse the "bomb" on you.  Notice how I defused Rick without much questioning because he demonstrated he was Town and useful.  You, on the other hand, had not.

Are you female?

You are not JJ or Garcia...meaning you are not part of the team and having defuses is way different than my town role. Something is up. You are 100% not team or Mwil lied and you confirmed it, which would further make you not voting to lynch him last night suspect. You see how bad that looks right?

I don't know what you're not understanding.

I literally told you all not to believe MWil when he claimed because while I'm female, I'm not an agent.  I told everyone I'm a Townie. 

So, I have no idea what you're talking about.

@Raves

@AFlaccoSeagulls

@squire12

Please look at the posting structure from Swag on D1 and D2 and his interactions with known SKs. Then look at the last 2 days and his voting pattern and lack of even trying to lynch who he is certain is a SK. It's clear he is coasting solely based on the bomb defusals. He tried to get Forge lynched or set it up. Has been trolling that Touch will kill us all. He isnt trying because many assumed he was civ. When has Swag ever mailed it in 3 days into the game. First 2 days he was somewhat his normal self. Why the shift and lack of scum hunting. I have nothing to base this on, but my gut, game set up imo (which failed me on Tk3), and reads. His statement that 1 of his defenders on D1 for sure was a SK is horribly sticking out in my mind as well. Which would be Kotn or Mwil (which he didnt lynch)

He really needs to be looked at closer

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know what you're not understanding.

I literally told you all not to believe MWil when he claimed because while I'm female, I'm not an agent.  I told everyone I'm a Townie. 

So, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I think Mwil threw in the agent part to get people thinking you were part of the team and Forge wasnt...but I'll let everyone else make up their opinion on you. Being wrong on Tk3 sucked the life out of me imo. I was gonna roll. Before that...so I'm laying outbwhatbi see and others can put their input in

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Raves

@AFlaccoSeagulls

@squire12

Please look at the posting structure from Swag on D1 and D2 and his interactions with known SKs. Then look at the last 2 days and his voting pattern and lack of even trying to lynch who he is certain is a SK. It's clear he is coasting solely based on the bomb defusals. He tried to get Forge lynched or set it up. Has been trolling that Touch will kill us all. He isnt trying because many assumed he was civ. When has Swag ever mailed it in 3 days into the game. First 2 days he was somewhat his normal self. Why the shift and lack of scum hunting. I have nothing to base this on, but my gut, game set up imo (which failed me on Tk3), and reads. His statement that 1 of his defenders on D1 for sure was a SK is horribly sticking out in my mind as well. Which would be Kotn or Mwil (which he didnt lynch)

He really needs to be looked at closer

What am I supposed to do about it?  I can vote him if that's the route we want to go.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I think Mwil threw in the agent part to get people thinking you were part of the team and Forge wasnt...but I'll let everyone else make up their opinion on you. Being wrong on Tk3 sucked the life out of me imo. I was gonna roll. Before that...so I'm laying outbwhatbi see and others can put their input in

So, I have a vested interest in keeping MWil alive, who has a vested interest in keeping me alive, so he made up a fake claim for me, but immediately said my role makes no sense because there are no females who would defuse bombs, and then I immediately contradicted that theory because reasons.

Archived