Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

Here is a useful hard claim!

I am JJ.  I had a 1-shot quick search, used on Whicker, a 1-Shot interview where if the person was male I would find out everything about them, KOTN is not male, and a 1-shot Note which I sent to Swag asking for Nudes in code.  I am now powerless outside of my vote which is on MWil and probably going to KOTN and then Squire over the next few days if I'm alive/game still going on.

Why?

Just now, MWil23 said:

It’s just funny to me how in the minds of some, the shooter and stabber are still out there, as well as the arsonist. Since I was shot at day1/night 1 whatever then how does that make any sense?

What is your opinion on everyone left in the game. Lay out what you think they are (SK/Civ) and why you think that. 

10 minutes ago, Raves said:

Here is a useful hard claim!

I am JJ.  I had a 1-shot quick search, used on Whicker, a 1-Shot interview where if the person was male I would find out everything about them, KOTN is not male, and a 1-shot Note which I sent to Swag asking for Nudes in code.  I am now powerless outside of my vote which is on MWil and probably going to KOTN and then Squire over the next few days if I'm alive/game still going on.

I don't send static nudes.  I do helicopter **** snaps.  Hope you enjoy.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why would I push so hard for Nacho from DAY 1 to be the lynch and have him push back so hard on me, along with Whicker, who I also voted for, if I were scum? It doesn’t make sense.

It says in the OP that the SK are competing with each other.  If 3 of the SK are removed, then the remaining SK probably gets nightly kills vs having to rotate and wait the turn to make a kill.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It says in the OP that the SK are competing with each other.  If 3 of the SK are removed, then the remaining SK probably gets nightly kills vs having to rotate and wait the turn to make a kill.

That's interesting.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It also said that they’re competing over something specific...and it also says that there is no reason to believe that they are working together.

Just now, squire12 said:

Has everyone alive posted today thus far?

If so, would that indicate that the bomber is removed with nobody having a bomb around their neck?

My forensics came back that although the materials were meant for drones and chargers, they could also be used to make bombs, plus Whicker full on admitted all of it.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Maybe, I think it possibly could have been used effectively though more than something useless

If our roles and information were more closely guarded and we weren't just lynching people everyday, then I would agree, but since neither are happening I can just post what information I had in public.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Has everyone alive posted today thus far?

If so, would that indicate that the bomber is removed with nobody having a bomb around their neck?

There hasn't been a bomb for days.

Archived