Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What is your opinion on everyone left in the game. Lay out what you think they are (SK/Civ) and why you think that. 

Who all is left?

Gopher: Found with gun and stolen keys. Ghosts when confronted.

You: With TK3 gone, you may be a suspect for stabber, but hard to say. Nacho COULD have been but we don’t know 

BCB: No read

Squire: No read 

However, I believe one of them is Gideon

Swag: If Whicker has a partner and Nacho wasn’t it, it’s him

Raves: JJ

Touch: Female, probably not agent

Flacco: García 

KOTN: Arsonist. Caught in a lie and beautifully pressures me due largely to my own incompetence.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Who all is left?

Gopher: Found with gun and stolen keys. Ghosts when confronted.

You: With TK3 gone, you may be a suspect for stabber, but hard to say. Nacho COULD have been but we don’t know 

BCB: No read

Squire: No read 

However, I believe one of them is Gideon

Swag: If Whicker has a partner and Nacho wasn’t it, it’s him

Raves: JJ

Touch: Female, probably not agent

Flacco: García 

KOTN: Arsonist. Caught in a lie and beautifully pressures me due largely to my own incompetence.

And what about you again Mary Sue?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Why don’t you all identify which SK you think I am?

If you are Aligned with the SKs, I'd suggest you cant kill. If your move is really your move. You are a scum invest and possibly the SKs can talk or know each other and that's why you have been open with genders in the thread 

Also, in what way is gender beneficial to civs as an invest?

The reason I'm hesitant on SwAg as mafia is because my background check revealed that if he was anyone, it'd be the bomber. Bomber is gone for all we know. Furthermore, he's corroborated much of the information I knew. 

Two things that make me doubt my information is that he didn't know his exact name, and the no vote last night is extremely bad for someone who is constantly talking down on others for how bad their play is. If we have other invests available, we need to use them to corroborate my information. I have a feeling I'll be the next target, but whoever tries to kill me is in for a little surprise if you've seen the show before :)

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The reason I'm hesitant on SwAg as mafia is because my background check revealed that if he was anyone, it'd be the bomber. Bomber is gone for all we know. Furthermore, he's corroborated much of the information I knew. 

Two things that make me doubt my information is that he didn't know his exact name, and the no vote last night is extremely bad for someone who is constantly talking down on others for how bad their play is. If we have other invests available, we need to use them to corroborate my information. I have a feeling I'll be the next target, but whoever tries to kill me is in for a little surprise if you've seen the show before :)

That worries me. If the SKs could work together or know each other...Whicker could have claimed the bomber just to get us to think he is gone, or he had a helper (Swag) who could defuse their bombs, which would make for a great cover role. Then add in how weak Whicker claimed his role was with so many bomb defusers he would never be able to kill someone. If Swag was the partner he could be able to defuse the bombs to appear civ and draw out the real bomb defuser...which Swag then pushed as being fake when Forge didnt know how to use his etc....which turned out Forge was a team member and Swag is not. Outside of the up, down, left, right shifting of Mwil. I'd say he is the best candidate for a SK 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That worries me. If the SKs could work together or know each other...Whicker could have claimed the bomber just to get us to think he is gone, or he had a helper (Swag) who could defuse their bombs, which would make for a great cover role. Then add in how weak Whicker claimed his role was with so many bomb defusers he would never be able to kill someone. If Swag was the partner he could be able to defuse the bombs to appear civ and draw out the real bomb defuser...which Swag then pushed as being fake when Forge didnt know how to use his etc....which turned out Forge was a team member and Swag is not. Outside of the up, down, left, right shifting of Mwil. I'd say he is the best candidate for a SK 

This is why I'm hoping someone else has an invest and can use it into SwAg.

16 minutes ago, Raves said:

Arson and Shooter.  Like I said Mary Sue.

Both of them???? You think my claims are outrageous and then you drop that? 

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you are Aligned with the SKs, I'd suggest you cant kill. If your move is really your move. You are a scum invest and possibly the SKs can talk or know each other and that's why you have been open with genders in the thread 

In the OP it says that the SKs are competing and probably not working together.

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Also, in what way is gender beneficial to civs as an invest?

Because since Nacho was thrown in prison, there hasn’t been a single stabbing. If the gender OP from Reid theory applies, if there were stab victims we could track/investigate anyone who is not identified as a certain gender through process of elimination.

Since it’s Easter weekend and Good Friday, I’ll be gone here in a bit and hopefully back tonight. Just remember I’ve been active and have at least given answers, unlike many others who have ghosted or played out of character from their norm. My voting history and those that voted me early on in Whicker and Nacho speaks for itself. If Swag is guilty, that makes it a nice trifecta.

54 minutes ago, Raves said:

Here is a useful hard claim!

I am JJ.  I had a 1-shot quick search, used on Whicker, a 1-Shot interview where if the person was male I would find out everything about them, KOTN is not male, and a 1-shot Note which I sent to Swag asking for Nudes in code.  I am now powerless outside of my vote which is on MWil and probably going to KOTN and then Squire over the next few days if I'm alive/game still going on.

So I'm curious to everyone's thoughts. 

Raves seems to be a JOAT

Would his moves not mirror that of another player civ?

So the quick search. Its 1 of the invest in the original post. Would another person have that ability. How about the gender reveal interview...which is basicially what Mwil is claiming right? And then note giver, could someone else be giving notes or is all of this singular and individual to Raves. So Mwil would be the scum version of the gender interview? Or is he the civ version that that is his actual move?

Archived