Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

So, we know Whicker was The Bomber.  We know tk3 was the decoy for the stabber.  Thus, it logically follows that I would be the decoy for the Bomber.  I can't help that Orca is allowing his imagination to conjure up theories that make little sense because I'm hardly playing.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Orca's not even responding to my explanations for why his theory is stupid.  He's just moving onto the next thing that pops into his mind, lol.

Just like your crap theory that the SKs are trying to just outlive the town members xD

Which theory of mine is stupid and why?

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, we know Whicker was The Bomber.  We know tk3 was the decoy for the stabber.  Thus, it logically follows that I would be the decoy for the Bomber.  I can't help that Orca is allowing his imagination to conjure up theories that make little sense because I'm hardly playing.

You are just spinning everything to why you are not scum and have yet to find scum or scumhunt...you are steadfast Mwil is but refused to vote him to be lynched

I proposed a theory of the game based almost solely on my intuition, and without information as a Team Member.

You’re proposing a bizarre amalgamation of context-less information with blatant omissions to propose... I don’t even know, you ignored my question asking what you’re actually theorizing.

Also, why give your vote away to Touch and not Squire?...and then not vote in reg...or OT. You were around 10 min before night, it was a choice, Not to lynch him, it wasnt because you stepped away.  It was both their birthdays and you chose the guy you have claimed 10 times is gonna kill us all...seriously you are a SK or you have played worse than Mwil

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I proposed a theory of the game based almost solely on my intuition, and without information as a Team Member.

You’re proposing a bizarre amalgamation of context-less information with blatant omissions to propose... I don’t even know, you ignored my question asking what you’re actually theorizing.

You ignored me, quit trolling and play the game

What theory of mine is stupid and why

Just now, The Orca said:

Also, why give your vote away to Touch and not Squire?...and then not vote in reg...or OT. You were around 10 min before night, it was a choice, Not to lynch him, it wasnt because you stepped away.  It was both their birthdays and you chose the guy you have claimed 10 times is gonna kill us all...seriously you are a SK or you have played worse than Mwil

Not really.  I said I didn’t care who was lynched of the three.  You’re mad I wasn’t around to save you from your tk3 lock?  Or, any of the other Town who went tk3?  So, I made a mistake abstaining, but that mistake is distinguishable from all of that, I suppose.

Like seriously, don’t roll boulders down the staircase when you live in a glass house.

I walked away right after making the post and became engaged in other ****.  I’m not taking this game that seriously.  You don’t have to believe me.  I don’t really care.

And maybe I offered it to Touch because I think Touch is better? lmao

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Very interesting posts reading back at the first couple of days

So Swag is claiming town and has said he isnt part of the team. Yet Mwil said he was email and part of the team. No more female team members are left to claim...so what the blank

Setting up stuff early D1 

I urge you all to read these quotes

Agent and Sergeant have probably never been confused in history...until with you. You wanted to imply Swag was part of the team is my guess. That quote tree is very telling imo on connections. 

Also Swag questioned me a few times on my belief of Mwil being civ. My guess, it was to gauge whether or not to hit me. Especially considering when given the chance he didnt lynch Mwil

Which implies you get more than just gender which is counter to what you have claimed

Mwil

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Well, you're clueless. 

You're gaslighting me when you locked your vote on tk3 because I didn't break the tie. 

I asked you what you thought of MWil when it was apparent to most of the thread that he slipped and you, and select others, were being willfully ignorant on it.  When did this happen?  When I was trying to decide if I wanted to defuse the "bomb" on you.  Notice how I defused Rick without much questioning because he demonstrated he was Town and useful.  You, on the other hand, had not.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I said no one after Swag would speak to me but I could still determine gender. 

Are you female?

You are not JJ or Garcia...meaning you are not part of the team and having defuses is way different than my town role. Something is up. You are 100% not team or Mwil lied and you confirmed it, which would further make you not voting to lynch him last night suspect. You see how bad that looks right?

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don't know what you're not understanding.

I literally told you all not to believe MWil when he claimed because while I'm female, I'm not an agent.  I told everyone I'm a Townie. 

So, I have no idea what you're talking about.

@Raves

@AFlaccoSeagulls

@squire12

Please look at the posting structure from Swag on D1 and D2 and his interactions with known SKs. Then look at the last 2 days and his voting pattern and lack of even trying to lynch who he is certain is a SK. It's clear he is coasting solely based on the bomb defusals. He tried to get Forge lynched or set it up. Has been trolling that Touch will kill us all. He isnt trying because many assumed he was civ. When has Swag ever mailed it in 3 days into the game. First 2 days he was somewhat his normal self. Why the shift and lack of scum hunting. I have nothing to base this on, but my gut, game set up imo (which failed me on Tk3), and reads. His statement that 1 of his defenders on D1 for sure was a SK is horribly sticking out in my mind as well. Which would be Kotn or Mwil (which he didnt lynch)

He really needs to be looked at closer

I think Mwil threw in the agent part to get people thinking you were part of the team and Forge wasnt...but I'll let everyone else make up their opinion on you. Being wrong on Tk3 sucked the life out of me imo. I was gonna roll. Before that...so I'm laying outbwhatbi see and others can put their input in

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Orca, I'm genuinely curious, spare people the aneurysm of explaining why (unless they ask), what is your theory of this game setup? lol

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, I have a vested interest in keeping MWil alive, who has a vested interest in keeping me alive, so he made up a fake claim for me, but immediately said my role makes no sense because there are no females who would defuse bombs, and then I immediately contradicted that theory because reasons.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

This is a magical journey.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

tk3 is dead, so that doesn't matter.

gopher is probably the shooter, though.  I know Forge took the gun, and I might be taking the flavor too far, but I doubt Forge can also permanently render people vanilla like that.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

How do you completely see where he's coming from?

He repeatedly says one thing, I say how they're wrong, and then he moves onto something else.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

That is about 5% of what Orca is saying about me.  What do you think of the rest? lmao

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

You mean you didn't see what Orca was getting it based upon his 20 quotes he told you to read?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

How else do you want me to illustrate my point and how I see things. I cant contribute any other way. It's hard for me to logically convey why I think someone is scum. I was on Nacho D1, Tk3 BWd to a civ lynch. I pushed the narccisst info because I was certain it pointed to a SK. I drilled Nacho into oblivion. I didnt think there was a chance of 2 hunters so I pushed that on Tk3, plus he had a knife. Add in reads on their thread play and certain things they said. 2/3 is a great % imo. We could have gone with no lynch those days, but removing two scum is a great thing. I still understand your no lynch theory. It has its merits with the way we have invests this game. Given what was available info wise and how I read them I felt lynching was the better choice those days. It definitely isnt dumb though. Just wasnt the best option given what we knew imo on those days.

Swag

If you are Aligned with the SKs, I'd suggest you cant kill. If your move is really your move. You are a scum invest and possibly the SKs can talk or know each other and that's why you have been open with genders in the thread 

Also, in what way is gender beneficial to civs as an invest?

That worries me. If the SKs could work together or know each other...Whicker could have claimed the bomber just to get us to think he is gone, or he had a helper (Swag) who could defuse their bombs, which would make for a great cover role. Then add in how weak Whicker claimed his role was with so many bomb defusers he would never be able to kill someone. If Swag was the partner he could be able to defuse the bombs to appear civ and draw out the real bomb defuser...which Swag then pushed as being fake when Forge didnt know how to use his etc....which turned out Forge was a team member and Swag is not. Outside of the up, down, left, right shifting of Mwil. I'd say he is the best candidate for a SK 

This isn’t trolling.  You literally have not conveyed a clear theory.  I asked explicitly, and you ignored nearly every response I gave to your assertions.  I don’t know what to tell you if you can’t tell me your theory when it has been objectively unclear.

Archived