Jadeveon Clowney

Joutmaniii

Houston and Clowney are going to find it hard to come to a deal. Do you think he is worth perusing and at what cost?  I’m assuming they would want our first. If we could get him for a 2nd and a 4th I would be in but I’m not sure that would get it done.

1 hour ago, Joutmaniii said:

Houston and Clowney are going to find it hard to come to a deal. Do you think he is worth perusing and at what cost?  I’m assuming they would want our first. If we could get him for a 2nd and a 4th I would be in but I’m not sure that would get it done.

I'd pass on giving up our 1st but would do 2 + 5 in a heartbeat with an extension

2 + Shaq Lawson I'd be ok with as well

Texans have a crap ton of money they are just being stingy about it. I think they will eventually come to terms whether it is this offseason or next. The issue with him ever since college he has been injured to some extent, which is why they do not want to pay him long term as he may be injured after getting paid. If bills have an opportunity to trade a 2nd rd pick for him I am all for it but this seems like a fans dream then reality as these guys never get moved unless your in a situation like KC where your trying to transition to a different defensive formation and a player like Dee Ford is no longer a fit in your system. That or your a nut job and the team no longer wants to deal with you anymore, which clowney is not. 

Archived