Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Well, Pickle is right.  The game is either going to be Counselor or Touch.

Naz is on Touch, Pickle is locked.  Counselor might show up at 11:31 and hammer, which would be so lol.  I wouldn’t even be upset if Counselor and Naz won in that fashion.

So, Touch, you’d rather lynch Counselor first?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I tend to agree.  The coordination would make sense between Touch and Naz, or Touch and Counselor, but Naz and Counselor wouldn’t make any sense.  

Touch just kept stringing along Naz as believable, even though Naz didn’t really say anything other than I’m a bad man, and Touch treated that as equivalent to my position — until Counselor was here.

Touch kept reiterating that he thought my “don’t vote” would be a town move, which gave him pause.  That doesn’t seem aware of the rule.

This all screams damage control right now.

I wanted to see what happened and if I could catch somebody. 

if I was to tell you that the no vote didn’t actually matter ..... how could I then make that play? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Naz is on Touch, Pickle is locked.  Counselor might show up at 11:31 and hammer, which would be so lol.  I wouldn’t even be upset if Counselor and Naz won in that fashion.

You and naz and can lock in our vote now for an official hammer.  No need to wait until 1130.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’d be fine with that, I’ve asked for his lynch for a while now. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wanted to see what happened and if I could catch somebody. 

if I was to tell you that the no vote didn’t actually matter ..... how could I then make that play? 

Well, Naz already voted for me.  The fact that Counselor voted for me, then you immediately is not indicative of that play.  If you voted second, or first, then your story would be believable.  The moment Counselor filled the second spot, you had the information you needed.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, Naz already voted for me.  The fact that Counselor voted for me, then you immediately is not indicative of that play.  If you voted second, or first, then your story would be believable.  The moment Counselor filled the second spot, you had the information you needed.

Not necessarily, especially considering I didn’t know naz knew that rule 

On 5/8/2019 at 9:04 PM, SwAg said:

I'm going to call upon the Ghost of @Malfatron, who is a biz-itch, by the way, and ask you to read this post.  And look past the innocuous "less-experienced player seeking input," and consider more sinister motivations.  This read as an overplay.

It was counselor not tk3, but I liked this post because it was the moment I tossed you into my townie pile because it’s very genuine and you even went as far as to tag malf because that is what he is well known for and you wanted recognition for that read should you be right. 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It was counselor not tk3, but I liked this post because it was the moment I tossed you into my townie pile because it’s very genuine and you even went as far as to tag malf because that is what he is well known for and you wanted recognition for that read should you be right. 

Lol.

Archived