Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dingo has gotten progressively more believable.

Maybe...but the plan that he's postulating  is just so bad. Like, I have a hard time seeing why you put town in that kind of WIFOM if you are town yourself on Day 1 of a 7 man game. That's just potentially brutal. I've never seen him play that recklessly before. 

Well, I don't know.

Dingo claimed vanilla Town, which basically seals his fate.  There is no risk beyond the ratio risk with his lynch, which means he will be lynched as prospective Mafia.

Dingo could have claimed a Power Civ to attempt to draw out a CC as a dying act, but opted not to do so.  I mean, he is basically a lock to die right now, the coinflip on a CC to kill the threat to his partner would have been worthwhile as scum.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Maybe...but the plan that he's postulating  is just so bad. Like, I have a hard time seeing why you put town in that kind of WIFOM if you are town yourself on Day 1 of a 7 man game. That's just potentially brutal. I've never seen him play that recklessly before. 

Yeah, you have.  He made up an investigation result on Orca, faked a second mass role block claim, and then modkilled himself to induce you into believing Town.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, I don't know.

Dingo claimed vanilla Town, which basically seals his fate.  There is no risk beyond the ratio risk with his lynch, which means he will be lynched as prospective Mafia.

Dingo could have claimed a Power Civ to attempt to draw out a CC as a dying act, but opted not to do so.  I mean, he is basically a lock to die right now, the coinflip on a CC to kill the threat to his partner would have been worthwhile as scum.

That threw me for a loop as well. I expected special civ claim as well. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, you have.  He made up an investigation result on Orca, faked a second mass role block claim, and then modkilled himself to induce you into believing Town.

Oh damn, you're right. I forgot about the start of Gopher's game. He did do that. 

Archived