Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Yeah, this is a tough situation here because orca is right that this is lylo for town. Right now we're 3-2. We mislynch here and town is done. It basically comes down to the wifom scenario. Do you believe forge or orca? I believe forge here because he's come across less scummy overall.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:16 PM, Forge said:

I am glad these cycles can last more than 24 hours.

Action being so sparse in the early going, 

Makes it really hard to get a read.

Thinking counselor is actually town.

Orca I'm unsure about. 

We can't even get pickle to talk.

No vote  for now

First letter of each sentence - and this was before any talk of claiming from SWAG. 

I A M T O W N

On 5/17/2019 at 9:21 PM, Forge said:

I'm thinking about it. And I think the play is hide them. Maybe I'm wrong but I think we can make the right call in the end. So I say keep them hidden. Each can use their abilities as we go. End of the game, I think things will make sense to choose correctly. Right or wrong, that's my call for now. 

First letter of each sentence

I A M S E E R 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was talking about orca. Just so you know, we are not going to gave any cleared town. At all.

That's because I hit on my invest last night when I invested Orca. 

Just now, Forge said:

First letter of each sentence - and this was before any talk of claiming from SWAG. 

I A M T O W N

First letter of each sentence

I A M S E E R 

If I'm lynched...games over.

Why would you ask for clears if you are the only power role left. Makes no sense. You set this post up for this scenario and your last sec switch to me that didnt count is suspect as well. Also, convenient you say I'm guilty. I'd love to have a guilty on my invest...but all I can do is clear @Counselor of not being a werewolf

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What do you mean by two people selected? And swag will almost always die night 1 because he's usually the best player in the game. If he didn't get killed night 1 I was actually going to push him as scum with that as one piece of my evidence

It would have made more sense for Scum to nullify one of the investigations. Since they couldn't target themselves (orca), it would have made sense to take out the other person, which was you. They didn't do that though, instead they targeted swag. It's a curious decision. Don't get me wrong....I get it, he's damn good, but it would have made sense to not give town anything with regards invests. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Why would you ask for clears if you are the only power role left. Makes no sense. You set this post up for this scenario and your last sec switch to me that didnt count is suspect as well. Also, convenient you say I'm guilty. I'd love to have a guilty on my invest...but all I can do is clear @Counselor of not being a werewolf

The game continues if you're lynched. It's a nice try...I wish your partner would have tried to claim instead, but you guys were smart enough to avoid that...I'm assuming due to the fact that you were one of the two I named. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It does if I was hoping to get your partner to claim my role. One of you was going to claim it to create discord. The two fighting over the role would be the two likely to be lynched, if town picks wrong, game over. Since I already knew you were scum from the invest, I wanted to see if your partner would take a stab at it. 

Just now, Forge said:

The game continues if you're lynched. It's a nice try...I wish your partner would have tried to claim instead, but you guys were smart enough to avoid that...I'm assuming due to the fact that you were one of the two I named. 

Again..you have set this up from the start...its clear as day

@rackcs

@Pickle Rick

@Counselor

Lock it in on Forge or we lose. There is reason he asked for clears and didnt claim outright beforehand. I'm the Seer. Lynch FORGE

I'm starting to second guess myself a little bit and I can't tell if its because of the pressure of lylo or because I don't like that day 1 claim thing. It almost seems like something scum would do to set up their fake claim for a lylo day 2. 

That being said I'm going to stick with my gut here and saying forge is the one telling the truth here.

I'm going to actually unvote temporarily just in case I am wrong the other scum can't jump in overnight when I'm not here and push things home. I'll recheck things in the morning. No need to rush this either way.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Again..you have set this up from the start...its clear as day

@rackcs

@Pickle Rick

@Counselor

Lock it in on Forge or we lose. There is reason he asked for clears and didnt claim outright beforehand. I'm the Seer. Lynch FORGE

Lol kudos to you if you get them to believe you. 

But this isn't the first time I've soft claimed special roles. Criminal minds, I posted "I'm just young and restless". Why? I was Derrick Morgan, played by shemar moore, who also played on young and restless. They can check that if they want

Just now, rackcs said:

There's no need to rush through this lylo lynch. 

You guys don't have to speed through it for sure. Tough situation for you guys. But explain Orca purposely undermining my plan at lynch and banning two others just to cause discord? 

And of course waiting for clears makes sense if I have a positive invest on Orca and want to see if his partner trips up

Archived