Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Well, I would, but I don’t want to spurn my suitors because if they opt to go elsewhere today, I would like to be able to assist them, in the hope that they will reciprocate at some point.

Tbh, I’m cool with helping Town solve the game, and then if you have an extra lynch day to spare you just give me a send off before the second Mafia so I can win too.  

You’ll incentivize me to play and contribute, it will be like an actual game instead of me just trying to kill myself, if it gets to LyLo I’ll die anyway, so if I’m around at LyLo then I’m the obvious clap.  So, basically, we need to solve the game in the next 2 days to give me a D3 sendoff with the Town and myself winning, or Mafia can be a bunch of dunces and kill me because they’re vaccinated.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

No reason that scum and town can't work together on this one - avoid lynching swag n1, scum hits swag n1. If swag is lynched, he wins and both town and scum lose. If scum doesn't hit swag n1, we lynch swag n2 under the assumption that he's scum trying to parlay the Jester claim into safety as scum. 

mafia isnt going to hit swag.

they arent going to kill someone thats not after them

Just now, Malfatron said:

mafia isnt going to hit swag.

they arent going to kill someone thats not after them

Oh, well bad news for them, I’m selling myself to the people who will vote for me!  What are you kids going to do?! Vote for me?! 😂

I like to dance a little, on that uneven terrain, corner snipe with the slide before I switch to my suppressed M92 in close quarters, but I only rock the M92 with a high-compression mag.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, I’m cool with helping Town solve the game, and then if you have an extra lynch day to spare you just give me a send off before the second Mafia so I can win too.  

You’ll incentivize me to play and contribute, it will be like an actual game instead of me just trying to kill myself, if it gets to LyLo I’ll die anyway, so if I’m around at LyLo then I’m the obvious clap.  So, basically, we need to solve the game in the next 2 days to give me a D3 sendoff with the Town and myself winning, or Mafia can be a bunch of dunces and kill me because they’re vaccinated.

and you were doing so well pretending to be jester.

next time, appeal to mafia, not civs.

they are the ones that you need to keep you alive

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

and by the way, i 100 percent believe that swag is telling the truth about being the jester.

that said, im not in this for 2nd place.

It’s not second place.  It’s winning alongside the glorious SwAg, something you useless serfs should jump at the opportunity to do since it is an opportunity to genuinely win where I’m not inconvenienced by the necessity of my alignment to carry your burdensome mangled corpses across the finish line, again.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

and you were doing so well pretending to be jester.

next time, appeal to mafia, not civs.

they are the ones that you need to keep you alive

I’m actually just Mafia explaining why my teammate doesn’t kill me with my obvious fake Jester claim.

I'm at the movies and its about to start and I'm not all the way caught up. I will say that I think swag is faking jester but that I also don't think he'd be doing that if scum so I think hes likely town.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'm at the movies and its about to start and I'm not all the way caught up. I will say that I think swag is faking jester but that I also don't think he'd be doing that if scum so I think hes likely town.

What are you seeing?

Archived