Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

My vote doesn't matter much now, but agree with pickle regarding counselor being the most logical, was waiting to hear Orcas theory before voting

On 4/19/2019 at 10:20 AM, Dome said:

Days will be a minimum of 24 hours long, meaning  the voting majority can be reached before that time and no lynch will happen. If that player no longer has majority at the 24 hour mark they'll survive. If players wish they may Lock In their votes onto a lynch candidate in an attempt to circumvent this 24 hour minimum, but locked votes cannot be changed until the next day so please keep that in mind

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Counselor. 

@Dome

pretty sure that's a hammer. 

Not until tomorrow at 4 PM EST. I think this worked though B|

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

VC (4 to lynch)

3 counselor- pr, naz, orca

Not voted 

Forge 
Counselor 
Dingo 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

VC (4 to lynch)

4 counselor- pr, naz, orca, dingo

Not voted 

Forge 
Counselor 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

My vote doesn't matter much now, but agree with pickle regarding counselor being the most logical, was waiting to hear Orcas theory before voting

That's 5 votes on Counselor?

Forge and Naz imo

6 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

If Counselor isn't mafia, no one place a vote. There will be 2 mafia and they only need 1 vote to end the game 

I'd say we dont lynch Counselor now. Everyone voted him except himself. 

My theory was Forge was following along my vote...he didnt when I voted Naz. But did when you and i voted Counselor. Odds are Counselor is civ when everyone votes him right?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not until tomorrow at 4 PM EST. I think this worked though B|

That's 5 votes on Counselor?

Forge and Naz imo

Kind of what I'm thinking bc I dont think mafia would lynch their own knowing its game. And they probably didn't know the 24 hour rule unless they were reading my posts earlier today.  Still thinking counselor could be mafia though, just a lot more hesitant, especially after that last forge vote.  

Naz

VC (4 to lynch)

3 counselor- naz, dingo, forge 

2 naz - orca, pr

Not voted 

Counselor 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'd say we dont lynch Counselor now. Everyone voted him except himself. 

My theory was Forge was following along my vote...he didnt when I voted Naz. But did when you and i voted Counselor. Odds are Counselor is civ when everyone votes him right?

I was waiting to see if you had a theory. Thought it was worth checking out because you were my top civ.  I already said counselor made more sense way earlier when talking about pickle. I was checking in on my phone while watching the challenge on Amazon prime lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@Pickle Rick

Thoughts on everyone voting Counselor?

Well first I'm sketched out that you were ready to pounce on this but I agree completely.  There is no way the final mafia votes for counselor if it meant they lose.  

Naz and forge seems like the final 2 with what we just learned.  

Wait there's a 24 hour deadline?

Novote. 

I highly doubt mafia would be willing to even put their votes on one of their own (even if they knew about the 24 hour deadline) so that semi-clears counselor IMO. 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Wait there's a 24 hour deadline?

Novote. 

I highly doubt mafia would be willing to even put their votes on one of their own (even if they knew about the 24 hour deadline) so that semi-clears counselor IMO. 

What are you thinking now?

if we clear counselor, it's between us 4. Naz and pickle would be my top two. Despite Orca saying that, if that was his plan, it's decidedly pro town

unvote

Archived