Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Oh right.

Deadlock it is.

I feel like I'm the dude standing behind the guy sampling all 36 flavors of ice cream at the counter.

I do regret the lock (mainly because I misunderstood something important lol, but for other reasons as well). First time I can say that. But c'est la vie. But since I have no vote to change, and I'd rather not keep banging my head against the wall with regards to certain things that nobody is going to change an opinion on, I'm out until we have a lynch. 

If everyone is okay with me, and everyone is okay with Naz, then I don't think the order much matters. One of us is likely scum, just playing the odds. Very little chance that two of the other three worked together to snow everyone with success. 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

This is still going on with no change? Dear God. 

@DingoLadd @Pickle Rick will you guys just vote for me? Or vote Naz. Whatever. This is going nowhere, and neither of you is going to Lynch Orca or counselor, even if some things make no sense, over Naz and I  Everyone is happy with either/or. If you miss, you still have the next night

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I feel like I'm the dude standing behind the guy sampling all 36 flavors of ice cream at the counter.

I do regret the lock (mainly because I misunderstood something important lol, but for other reasons as well). First time I can say that. But c'est la vie. But since I have no vote to change, and I'd rather not keep banging my head against the wall with regards to certain things that nobody is going to change an opinion on, I'm out until we have a lynch. 

If everyone is okay with me, and everyone is okay with Naz, then I don't think the order much matters. One of us is likely scum, just playing the odds. Very little chance that two of the other three worked together to snow everyone with success. 

6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Sooooo feel free to break the bloody deadlock anyone. 

I'm asking Dome a question real quick :ph34r: and then I will

@DingoLadd

I asked if it was a 2:2 ratio could we lynch the Vengeful and they take out somone....which would basically mean the lynches now wouldn't matter as much...the answer is no. Game would end if the day starts at a 2:2 ratio with Mafia winning

Do you still feel confident in Naz? And does it matter who hammers him? If it doesn't matter to you, I'd like to see @Pickle Rick do it

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@DingoLadd

I asked if it was a 2:2 ratio could we lynch the Vengeful and they take out somone....which would basically mean the lynches now wouldn't matter as much...the answer is no. Game would end if the day starts at a 2:2 ratio with Mafia winning

Do you still feel confident in Naz? And does it matter who hammers him? If it doesn't matter to you, I'd like to see @Pickle Rick do it

No lie, I was pretty sure that was what you were asking him. 

Though seems a silly thing to ask...I have no idea what the difference is between just straight up lynching two proposed scum as  opposed to wasting a lynch on a cleared civ and having him target a proposed scum. I don't know how that means the lynch now wouldn't matter as much. 

Dingo's proposal of doing that was bizarre from the start given how bad for town it could be, and asking about it now just seems to be a ridiculously bad idea. In a game with 6 players, lynching the cleared civ? That's just insane. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

No lie, I was pretty sure that was what you were asking him. 

Though seems a silly thing to ask...I have no idea what the difference is between just straight up lynching two proposed scum as  opposed to wasting a lynch on a cleared civ and having him target a proposed scum. I don't know how that means the lynch now wouldn't matter as much. 

Dingo's proposal of doing that was bizarre from the start given how bad for town it could be, and asking about it now just seems to be a ridiculously bad idea. In a game with 6 players, lynching the cleared civ? That's just insane. 

Different scenarios...Dingo was saying now...I was suggesting if we missed today, and missed tomorrow the ratio will be 2:2. If the game still continued we could lynch Dingo at that point and he hit anyone not named me and civs would win. In that scenario is makes the next two lynches not matter as much because as long as Dingo doesn't him me we win. 

That doesn't work though because Mafia wins if we miss today and tomorrow

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Different scenarios...Dingo was saying now...I was suggesting if we missed today, and missed tomorrow the ratio will be 2:2. If the game still continued we could lynch Dingo at that point and he hit anyone not named me and civs would win. In that scenario is makes the next two lynches not matter as much because as long as Dingo doesn't him me we win. 

That doesn't work though because Mafia wins if we miss today and tomorrow

Then don't miss both days.

I honestly don't get all the hesitation at this point. Counselor may never speak again, so nobody is going to get him to say / do something that would throw shade his way. Pickle has gone silent, and is typically reserved anyway, so I don't think that he's going to out and out scum slip or anything at this point. I don't think Pickle or Dingo are suddenly going to up and think you are a more likely mafia candidate than Naz and I at this point no matter what is said and since I misunderstood the rules and can't change my vote, there's really no reason for me to say some of the things that are on my mind. If Naz and I are the best candidates now, we are going to be the best candidates in 6 hours, in 12 hours, in 24 hours. Nobody will stick their head out more than they need to if they are scum at this point. 

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

Then don't miss both days.

I honestly don't get all the hesitation at this point. Counselor may never speak again, so nobody is going to get him to say / do something that would throw shade his way. Pickle has gone silent, and is typically reserved anyway, so I don't think that he's going to out and out scum slip or anything at this point. I don't think Pickle or Dingo are suddenly going to up and think you are a more likely mafia candidate than Naz and I at this point no matter what is said and since I misunderstood the rules and can't change my vote, there's really no reason for me to say some of the things that are on my mind. If Naz and I are the best candidates now, we are going to be the best candidates in 6 hours, in 12 hours, in 24 hours. Nobody will stick their head out more than they need to if they are scum at this point. 

What rule did you misunderstand?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@DingoLadd

I'm thinking naz is still the best option, mostly bc he has gone completely MIA since the hammer and stopped helping all together.  

And yes I'm more then willing to be the hammer 

Archived