Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Nothing to say. Vote ET for a better America.

In my experience, those who use big words tend to have dull minds. It's like the old saying goes - if you can't impress them with intellect, baffle them with BS, and you're shoveling it out by the dumptruck.

I mean, I’m not the one who has to resort to appeal to authority “like Google, Apple, and Tesla!” bruh.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I’m not the one who has to resort to appeal to authority “like Google, Apple, and Tesla!” bruh.

I'm sure you would if you could, but "would you like to mega size your meal" isn't exactly as appealing.

I get it.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm sure you would if you could, but "would you like to mega size your meal" isn't exactly as appealing.

I get it.

It's "supersize" you swine.

You’d think your scum game would improve from lashing out with personal attacks immediately at some point.

Also, I’m glad you work for Google, Apple, or Tesla, and I hope you continue to have a fulfilling career, as I intend to also.

Just now, Nazgul said:

It's "supersize" you swine.

I wouldn't know - I only eat GMO free gluetin free, organic food, you pleb.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You’d think your scum game would improve from lashing out with personal attacks immediately at some point.

It has (you'll see) but it's all about fun at this point.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I’m glad you work for Google, Apple, or Tesla, and I hope you continue to have a fulfilling career, as I intend to also.

Don't hold your breath.

I want you all to remember these moments when I’m the one being portrayed as a bully.

I made a lighthearted joke about how you all poke fun at me because of how I “write smart,” and follow it up with another joke about a previous spat, and I’m greeted with a (poorly executed) “hey dip****, have fun working at McDonald’s” and told I’m going to fail in my career.  What a Mod.

And I’ll be characterized as the hostile one, somehow.

Just now, SwAg said:

I want you all to remember these moments when I’m the one being portrayed as a bully.

I made a lighthearted joke about how you all poke fun at me because of how I “write smart,” and follow it up with another joke about a previous spat, and I’m greeted with a (poorly executed) “hey dip****, have fun working at McDonald’s” and told I’m going to fail in my career.  What a Mod.

And I’ll be characterized as the hostile one, somehow.

You need to remember a few things:

- I'm goofing off for the most part. I actually like you. 

- Despite that, I'm actually a pretty horrible person.

- I'm sure you'll be fine in your career path.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Thanks, I needed your reassurances of my professional aptitude.

That's the seventh time someone's told me that today. It's what I do.

Archived