Jump to content
textaz03

FA 2.0 begins now

Recommended Posts

Did they not watch the divisional round!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Whyyyyyyyyy....!?

 

Likely because they invested so much in the position already....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, D82 said:

Likely because they invested so much in the position already....

With Tryston Hill, Collins, Woods, and Covington? 

That's not enough imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

With Tryston Hill, Collins, Woods, and Covington? 

That's not enough imo

deep down inside, did you really expect anything different from Dallas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

deep down inside, did you really expect anything different from Dallas?

No. But now that he is signed I can bish about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

No. But now that he is signed I can bish about it. 

and we all know, you are good at bishing..xD:ph34r:

sorry couldn't help it.

I'll show myself the door.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DaBoys said:

With Tryston Hill, Collins, Woods, and Covington? 

That's not enough imo

Don't forget Ross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Don't forget Ross.

How could I forget 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×