Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
.Buzz

Rookie Class 2019 Thread: Any and all News

Recommended Posts

Im unsure how i feel about oliver wearing 89.  I would have liked it to be taken out of possibilities and have Lewis in the pride soon after he retired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Im unsure how i feel about oliver wearing 89.  I would have liked it to be taken out of possibilities and have Lewis in the pride soon after he retired

Eh, I love Lewis but idk if he got to that level play wise.

Was basically a career Jag and had some good/great years, but...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Eh, I love Lewis but idk if he got to that level play wise.

Was basically a career Jag and had some good/great years, but...

probably been the best TE in our franchises relatively short history.  the only 1 u can argue as better is kyle brady but i think Lewis beats him out for the Longetivity and while his catches wern't great u have to remember the fact hes had for almost his entire career having 2 almost historical busts at QB and his best years he had where in no coincidence when he had David Garrard as his QB. 

 

 

Edited by LinderFournette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

probably been the best TE in our franchises relatively short history.  the only 1 u can argue as better is kyle brady but i think Lewis beats him out for the Longetivity and while his catches wern't great u have to remember the fact hes had for almost his entire career having 2 almost historical busts at QB and his best years he had where in no coincidence when he had David Garrard as his QB. 

 

 

Just because he's the best at his position in franchise history doesn't mean his number should be retired...

Feel like you need to be very special for that. Not sure he was that. Love 'Cedes, but not sure he's at that level for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not to mention how he left right?...

Getting drummed out by a Coughlin powertrip?

 

If anything, that's evidence against Coughlin in the ring imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what in the blue hell? people seriously talking about Lewis as a Pride candidate?

Then again people were suggesting Meester and Paul when they retired, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem with Oliver wearing 89. To me Lewis  was a decent contributor he didn’t play well enough to stop another guy from putting the number on imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×