Higgins

sonny44

1 hour ago, DizzyDean said:

What a difference a year makes.  To many it truly is what have you done for me lately?

in 2018 he was nothing but clutch.  He didn’t put up huge numbers but they were a drastic improvement over 2017.  More importantly, it seemed that he was clutch.  It felt like every catch was either a TD, a first down, or pulled Baker’s butt out of the fire.

Flash forward to 2019, he seemed to pick up where he left off on the first drive of the season with a huge play, but was injured in the process.

When he came back from injury he was Kitchensed to the bench.

Like a good number 3. 

He is too injury prone to rely on anyway. The two years he plays significant snaps he goes down.

I like him, but lets not pretend he is speical.

48 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Like a good number 3. 

He is too injury prone to rely on anyway. The two years he plays significant snaps he goes down.

I like him, but lets not pretend he is speical.

Who said special?  Certainly not me.  A good number 3 has been a vital part of many championship teams.  They certainly are not out of the league in a year or 2.

44 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Who said special?  Certainly not me.  A good number 3 has been a vital part of many championship teams.  They certainly are not out of the league in a year or 2.

You called him clutch, a unique attribute, special is another way of saying that. Unless you think everyonenis clutch, in that instance, no one is clutch.

6 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

When he came back from injury he was Kitchensed to the bench.

Lol good word. And can't say I would disagree with him feeling sour grapes. Perhaps Kitchens being gone and Baker being his guy keeps him on a short contract here 🤔. But you're probably right; he's probably gone.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

So Tayne spam bummed old threads to hide the Kareem Hunt thread.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It would seem so

😠😡😤

Those are quite some allegations there. Tayne is quite tempted to tag bruce and sue y'all for libel. 

Isn't there anywhere a persons can go to discuss the East-West shrine game in peace these days?

So 1/$3 mil or 2/$6 mil for Higgins?