Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It happens to a lot of people. You did fall just outside of my list tho. 

I couldn’t get enough steam for BCB but he still voted for me two straight days without explanation and has loved throwing his vote away without rationale. 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Curious that you don’t ask about yours.......

I know your reasoning why I am on the top.  I made a bad civ read on how the vote was stagnant.   It happens, much like you are making a bad read on me now...if you are civ.

Care to share why you have bcb and danger as 2 and 3 respectfully? 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I know your reasoning why I am on the top.  I made a bad civ read on how the vote was stagnant.   It happens, much like you are making a bad read on me now...if you are civ.

Care to share why you have bcb and danger as 2 and 3 respectfully? 

Actually, you don’t. 

And no, I won’t. 

I’d like others to look at the votes and come up with their own ideas based on patterns. I’m not going to influence that. 

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Actually, you don’t. 

And no, I won’t. 

I’d like others to look at the votes and come up with their own ideas based on patterns. I’m not going to influence that. 

Fair enough.  You have a decent chance of being scum, so you would know my alignment and removing a civ gets you closer to your wincon

bcb is likely not your scum teammate, so he would be your next push due to his voting patterns and vote manipulation role

Danger has a decent chance of being your scum teammate, so you list him to remove suspicion.  his lack of voting for James makes it a consistent list with me and bcb.  Interested to hear you explain away the vote on malf D1.

Your potential plan for today:  convince flacco to double vote with you on me today....add in pickle (who is still wrong on me), with ET and Mwil and you get your civ lynch without needing a potential partner to come along

Danger role blocks Flacco and you hit him.  

Ratio is then 7 :3 with no protection and with a few options for player combinations that have a pardon and a lynch proof, and you are getting pretty close to a scum win

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's no harm/no foul on squire, so willing to track in that direction. 

I can understand your vote.  Just make sure you look at the combinations of roles to see how the end game could play out when I flip civ.  

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Fair enough.  You have a decent chance of being scum, so you would know my alignment and removing a civ gets you closer to your wincon

bcb is likely not your scum teammate, so he would be your next push due to his voting patterns and vote manipulation role

Danger has a decent chance of being your scum teammate, so you list him to remove suspicion.  his lack of voting for James makes it a consistent list with me and bcb.  Interested to hear you explain away the vote on malf D1.

Your potential plan for today:  convince flacco to double vote with you on me today....add in pickle (who is still wrong on me), with ET and Mwil and you get your civ lynch without needing a potential partner to come along

Danger role blocks Flacco and you hit him.  

Ratio is then 7 :3 with no protection and with a few options for player combinations that have a pardon and a lynch proof, and you are getting pretty close to a scum win

Lol wut 

IF Touch ends up scum then PR, BCB, or Danger make the most sense as being his partner. PR has been banging on Squire for 2+ days now...Rags too for some reason. If Pickle gets hit tonight and flips civ then I have a good idea where to look/push next.

@Whicker do we have enough for the hammer as it stands?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IF Touch ends up scum then PR, BCB, or Danger make the most sense as being his partner. PR has been banging on Squire for 2+ days now...Rags too for some reason. If Pickle gets hit tonight and flips civ then I have a good idea where to look/push next.

@Whicker do we have enough for the hammer as it stands?

Do you guys actually think about this? 

Archived