Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchableGo back to the roles that the players were hit at night.  N1 -- Town with hits, JOAT and the 3 shot role block.   Mafia felt the roleblock was a player move they needed to get rid of....and we are on Day 8 and Danger is still around?

Highest pair potential is Danger + Mwil.  Next is Danger + Rags

Sombra's 3 uses are quite a bit more powerful because she can use each of them individually at will. Use them with more information as she pleases. Same goes for JOAT For me it's all or nothing.

40 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Woz + Finn is a potential problem with the vengeful + the 2 shot lynchproof

Woz + a few others that are more viewed as "clear civ" (touch, flacco)

Oh yes, I intentionally slowed down the rush to lynch and then threw weight behind a move that killed my fellow mafia member when I could have had Pickle or Rags get thwacked with a simple hammer vote.

Either I am one of the most conniving mafia members ever or you are really scrambling for anything to latch onto.

29 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I believe James made a comment back to rags about his post on danger being ignored 

Rags was complaining that no one was talking about it and then James said that was because gopher and I were talking about rain (which we were, because A) the rain in the midwest is really screwing up a lot of stuff, and B) I didn't think he was mafia and was trying to explain that his excuse of not being around held up due to the Amazing Race).

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is actually where I am completely as well. I know for a FACT that I was roleblocked as I tried to +1 Rags. For him NOT to use a hit while roleblocking Flacco is beyond stupid.

How do you know? Honestly asking here.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Rags was complaining that no one was talking about it and then James said that was because gopher and I were talking about rain (which we were, because A) the rain in the midwest is really screwing up a lot of stuff, and B) I didn't think he was mafia and was trying to explain that his excuse of not being around held up due to the Amazing Race).

Just seems fitting that danger would be scum 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@Woz you are either an incredibly helpful civ (as usual) with the groundwork or a dedicated scum. Kudos either way. 

Like I've told people, my game isn't theirs (I'm way more useful in the later stages than early on).

Day 8

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Danger (223)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Squire (216)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Squire (217)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – Squire (215), Danger (222)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie)

Vote Count (6 to lynch)
2 Squire – Danger, Mwil
2 Danger – Touch, Woz

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So are we abandoning the "PR revived bcb as mafia" theory, or is that still something that's plausible? I might've missed yesterday or the day before where someone explained that one.

More tabling it for now. It looks a lot less explanatory than before.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I am

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

More tabling it for now. It looks a lot less explanatory than before.

Fair enough. 

Also, when it comes to last night, is it fair to say that one of these three things happened:

1. Hit was carried out > I protected the target > This would imply whoever carried out the hit was not on Danger's list.

2. Hit was carried out > Danger role blocked it > This would imply that whoever carried out the hit is on Danger's list

3. No hit happened > I'm not really sure how to explain this one?? Would this be Danger is mafia?

Am I missing anything there?

EDIT: Confused "blocked it" with "protected the target"

Archived