2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, 49er pride said:

Not when Mitchell shoots the jazz out of games. 

😂

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The Jazz have Mitchell who has done more in 2 years than most of the "proven" superstars in the league with almost little to no help offensively. 

🤫

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

This is where you are completely fabricating.

LeBron through 2 years hadn't even made the playoffs, Harden did as a 6th man and averaged 13 ppg, Leonard did as a role player and averaged 13 ppg. Mitchell is one of 3 players in the last 20 years to be the leading scorer on a playoff team as a 2nd year player... The other two? Dwayne Wade and Blake Griffin. How is that a fabrication? It's fact. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's not wrong

Shamet is going to be a dog and I'd definitely take Beverley over Rondo. Overall the Clippers team is definitely better constructed to win in the modern game than the Lakers, they'll have way better shooting, two elite perimeter scorers, better depth, and better coaching.

Just now, NYRaider said:

How is that a fabrication? It's fact. 

Because this statement you set up your point with is ignorant:

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

LeBron through 2 years hadn't even made the playoffs

I mean... what are we even saying here?

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Because this statement you set up your point with is ignorant:

I mean... what are we even saying here?

Everyone's saying Mitchell hasn't proven anything yet he has been the #1 option offensively with almost zero help on 50+ win teams during his first two seasons, he's probably one of the only players in NBA history to do what he has done... And I said that he has proven more through 2 seasons than most star players in the league, which again, is fact. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Everyone's saying Mitchell hasn't proven anything yet he has been the #1 option offensively with almost zero help on 50+ win teams during his first two seasons, he's probably one of the only players in NBA history to do what he has done... 

But I thought Ingles/Mitchell > LeBron/AD

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

27/5/5 on 45% FG and 42% FG the 2nd half of the season last year but sure buddy. He carried Rubio and Ingles to the playoffs. LeBron had two other 18+ ppg guys and couldn't even crack 40 wins... Sad. Lmao.

Shot 32 percent in the playoffs. What a beast. KOBE. 

Archived