2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, DoleINGout said:

But I thought Ingles/Mitchell > LeBron/AD

I never said that I said that AD + LeBron had more help than Mitchell did last year offensively. And that AD and LeBron wouldn't have made the playoffs if Rubio/Ingles were their #2/#3 options offensively. 

1 minute ago, 49er pride said:

Shot 32 percent in the playoffs. What a beast. KOBE. 

The rest of our team shot like 20% from 3 and we were hobbled in the playoffs? LeBron and AD shot 0% in the playoffs last year. What beasts. KOBEEEE. AD and LeBron had more help offensively and couldn't even sniff the playoffs last year, lmao. 

4 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Meh, Morris is overrated but Popovich will coach him up into the player Stevens struggled to.

He can help them actually play modern basketball. They needed a forward who could shoot and hold up defensively.

Just now, 49er pride said:

Shot 32 percent in the playoffs. What a beast. KOBE. 

Proven superstar, more so than LeBron James or Anthony Davis with less help over the last two years yet still somehow in a separate post the Jazz's great head coach and top defense don't constitute help...

The playoffs are where superstars are truly born.

Just now, NYRaider said:

The rest of our team shot like 20% from 3 and we were hobbled in the playoffs? LeBron and AD shot 0% in the playoffs last year. What beasts. KOBEEEE. 

Lol and now theyre playing on the same team.  Jazz fans will dream the day Mitchell can shoot somewhat efficient. You guys will be good in the regular season but I doubt you make it past the second round if Mitchel plays like Kobe post Achilles in the playoffs 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

He can help them actually play modern basketball. They needed a forward who could shoot and hold up defensively.

He is lazy on defense/frequently has lapses in either concentration or effort and shooting wise is inefficient and selfish. Those are two areas Brad Stevens failed to help Mook but Popovich can.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Being the #1 option on the 17th and 19th ranked offense in the NBA isn't anything to write home about. They've made the postseason with their defense.

Being one of the only players in NBA history to average 20+ ppg and be the leading scorer on 50+ win teams for your first two seasons is something to write home about. The Jazz started 2 centers and his #2/#3 options were Ingles and Rubio... Should see a huge improvement now that he has weapons around him. 

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Proven superstar, more so than LeBron James or Anthony Davis with less help over the last two years yet still somehow in a separate post the Jazz's great head coach and top defense don't constitute help...

The playoffs are where superstars are truly born.

I said through 2 years he has proven more than most of the "stars" in the league had proven through 2 years. Do you lack reading comprehension? Dear god. He outplayed the league MVP as a rookie last year in the playoffs and we beat a team with two "top 10" players in the first round. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I never said that I said that AD + LeBron had more help than Mitchell did last year offensively. And that AD and LeBron wouldn't have made the playoffs if Rubio/Ingles were their #2/#3 options offensively. 

They absolutely would have because the defense and head coach are so good...

Just now, DoleINGout said:

He is lazy on defense/frequently has lapses in either concentration or effort and shooting wise is inefficient and selfish. Those are two areas Brad Stevens failed to help Mook but Popovich can.

Inefficient? His TS% was 57%.

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Shamet is going to be a dog and I'd definitely take Beverley over Rondo. Overall the Clippers team is definitely better constructed to win in the modern game than the Lakers, they'll have way better shooting, two elite perimeter scorers, better depth, and better coaching.

If they stay healthy, there's no reason they can't put together a upper 50s to 60 win season. That team is built perfectly. Defense, shooting and depth. If they can sign Jeremy Lin to be their back-up PG, they won't have any weakness at all.

2 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Lol and now theyre playing on the same team.  Jazz fans will dream the day Mitchell can shoot somewhat efficient. You guys will be good in the regular season but I doubt you make it past the second round if Mitchel plays like Kobe post Achilles in the playoffs 

27/5/5 on 45% FG and 42% 3FG, when defenses are keyed in on you and your 2nd best scoring threat is Joe Ingles isn't good? Welp okie dokie. I hope the Lakers even make the playoffs, an aging LeBron and injury prone AD with one of the worst medical staffs in the league... What could go wrong? 

Just now, NYRaider said:

27/5/5 on 45% FG and 42% 3FG, when defenses are keyed in on you and your 2nd best scoring threat is Joe Ingles isn't good? Welp okie dokie. I hope the Lakers even make the playoffs, an aging LeBron and injury prone AD with one of the worst medical staffs in the league... What could go wrong? 

What happened when Harden  and co locked him up doe

Archived