Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Dome is there a scenario where matts is civ and utley/danger is mafia?

I mean it’s possible, but no I don’t believe that to be the case at all. 

I’m 100% on with matts then utley. In that order.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

of course hes gonna bus now. would be dumb not too

(thats your point right?)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, I genuinely believe matts about his role, but all the rest is an amalgamation of cluster **** -ery.

This was my point

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

If not Vulture, Banner could make sense with his posting. Banner/Hulk could also make sense for a double vote. I can't come up with anyone else where that ability would make sense. But that's also assuming abilities make sense with their roles.

I feel like they kind of do.  Possibly more related to the name or character than the actual abilities of the character in the source material.  About the only straight up literal role --> character matchup would seem to be Natasha as the town hitman.  There's a lot of light projection that would need to be made with other characters.  Though, if we're talking 1st gen Avengers versus 2nd gen Avengers, the 1st gen as the traditional roles and the 2nd gen as the cursory roles would lend some credence to Black Panther (2nd gen) as being a Swiss Army Knife (not the actual mafiascum title of the role, but I forget a lot of those - and people get the gist of what I'm referring to as far as a player with a bunch of 1-off abilities).

On 5/24/2019 at 10:13 AM, Matts4313 said:

Fine. Well I havent been mod kicked yet, so I guess here goes:

Everything I said in the original post in question was true. I didnt even realize "avengers" was written in black in the OP until you pointed it out (I know, I suck right? Bad reading and all). I then quickly quoted it and changed my story so that Danger wouldnt leave and I wouldnt be host killed. It was my LOLclear attempt of the game - which everyone who has ever played with me knows I will only do as a Civ. I have never, ever tried to LOLclear as mafia. Which was my point about Malf, he makes fun of me every game for this.

I then had a role/counselor conversation with host. Im not going to divulge any of that. 

Archived