Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Well I am in the middle of a read up, so...and to think I was actually believing you were one of the smart ones in this game.

You've let me down, son.

No. You've read enough and been around enough that I don't believe your previous statement, even before your readup.

I believe just needed something to say to show you're invested in this game, it was a very surface-level comment and I don't think it's going to ring true with very many posters. I don't think it rings true with you.

Now, I don't think that's something I can do to read you, even as civ you want people to think you're more invested than you are cause you want to last a few days regardless. But you make a lot of posts that just seem like you're saying what you think people want you to say and generally those posts stand out like a sore thumb. That last one was one of them.

Malf was one of the most vocal posters yesterday, and a worryingly large amount of his posts weren't about matts, considering how much evidence against him he agreed with. Matts wasn't here at all until late at night. 

So, where's all this school girl bickering and catfight that was so bad your eye's bled? Can you point to some egregious examples?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I sincerely do not care what you believe, so have at it.

This was a smooth way to not have to answer the question. In case anybody missed that.

Of course you do not care what I believe, this game is about lying to each other.

That's wasn't the point and it's ridiculous you even felt the need to point that out. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

This was a smooth way to not have to answer the question. In case anybody missed that.

Of course you do not care what I believe, this game is about lying to each other.

That's wasn't the point and it's ridiculous you even felt the need to point that out. 

Yet here I am, pointing it out.

So.

1) I question ET.

2) He immediately stoops to a personal attack by questioning my intelligence, then completely disregards me looking for an explanation of his comments that led to the questioning.

3) He pops back in to say "Yeah here I am, pointing it out" without actually pointing anything out, just saying it again without any evidence. 

Unfortunately it isn't a read.

He's been a rude, uncooperative prick as both civ and mafia.

But him trying to make it look like matts and malf just about ruined the day yesterday is very odd.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

So.

1) I question ET.

2) He immediately stoops to a personal attack by questioning my intelligence, then completely disregards me looking for an explanation of his comments that led to the questioning.

3) He pops back in to say "Yeah here I am, pointing it out" without actually pointing anything out, just saying it again without any evidence. 

Unfortunately it isn't a read.

He's been a rude, uncooperative prick as both civ and mafia.

But him trying to make it look like matts and malf just about ruined the day yesterday is very odd.

That's nice, sweetie.

Archived