Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, bro, I don’t see the risk calculus.  The risk calculus doesn’t add up.  They had no idea what you could do.  Could be even more catastrophic than it was.  Plus, and I mean this in the least ****-ish way possible, it’s not like Counselor could parlay that type of “clear” into an endgame firewall.  Just don’t see it.

Pun intended?

1 minute ago, Utley said:

I'mma throw this post in your face over and ******* over after you end up looking like a jackass

I don’t know what I’ll ever do if I’m wrong and you portray me as a jerk.

Just now, Counselor said:

Pun intended?

Do you even have to ask?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

youre doing great man

your power helped kill mafia, you are obvtown, and mafia is going to have to take a cold shower after they realize they probably are going to be forced to hit you at some point :)

I learned I can act however I want. This is why I play so reckless. They want to leave me because they know I’ll never figure out the game. So I usually last a long time.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

@Utley you want to be so big and tough claim your character cool guy 

And I'm not being big and tough. Y'all are tunneling over the actions of an erratic poster, who acted erratically. Then everyone acted stunned that he acted erratically. I trust Matts at this point. I don't trust Pickle Rick, since he claimed a role that shouldn't be in the game if anyone who died in Endgame isn't in.

Just now, Utley said:

And I'm not being big and tough. Y'all are tunneling over the actions of an erratic poster, who acted erratically. Then everyone acted stunned that he acted erratically. I trust Matts at this point. I don't trust Pickle Rick, since he claimed a role that shouldn't be in the game if anyone who died in Endgame isn't in.

FWIW, this singular post contributed more than you have the entire game.

Archived