Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But Whicker has been very upset with me before and I don’t want to have that be the case anymore so I’d rather just quit 

if you are avengers aligned, dont quit

emotions happen in mafia.

if someone puts a guilty on you, you can get quick lynched

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It’s like a shock that I ended up being right. Y’all didn’t think I was a competent player, and now mafia pays the price.

I didn’t even immediately bring it up. It occurred the way it for a reason. Might no unethical, but it’s an online game based on deception. Yeah you got a crappy piece of the pie but it happens. 

And if it’s that bad, I won’t play anymore. It’s not that big of a deal to me.

Just now, MD4L said:

I didn’t even immediately bring it up. It occurred the way it for a reason. Might no unethical, but it’s an online game based on deception. Yeah you got a crappy piece of the pie but it happens. 

I thought it was fine at the time 

Just now, MD4L said:

Outing scum and getting them lynched is not a bad thing. It’s not a bad thing thing that we didn’t wait around for him either. 

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

nothing wrong with what you (or we) did

Archived