Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ll take that deal right now.

If it’s not Pickle, I’ll modkill myself by posting the PM from rack saying Matts is a cheater.

Rags already said we wouldn't.

Me and malf tried. 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ll take that deal right now.

If it’s not Pickle, I’ll modkill myself by posting the PM from rack saying Matts is a cheater.

You failed to follow through on this same type of bet in Gopher ' s game a few months ago.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m cautiously optimistic that the silence means people finally listened to me and are reading the thread.

Whatever it is that you think somehow points to pickle and I being scummates?

I think I've mentioned you are wrong about this. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You failed to follow through on this same type of bet in Gopher ' s game a few months ago.

And I was Town, and the only reason Town was still in the game.  The rules of engagement were different.

Just now, SwAg said:

I now only have myself.  I’m not quitting on Town or teammates if I suicide here.  I mean, if I don’t do it here, what’s next?  I’m lynched. lmao

Keep fighting for your wincon. 

I'm more concerned with ET80 than you right now. 

He's howling. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And I was Town, and the only reason Town was still in the game.  The rules of engagement were different.

You were town and thought matts was scum.  Roles reversed, but the concept of you not following through on your statement to modkill yourself remains.

Question to all - what town sided role would survive two lynches?

Dome is mafia, it's why he's lied this entire game. First he was Green Lantern, then he was Deadpool, then he got drunk and admitted to being scum, then he retconned that in the flimsiest way possible. 

I'm open to looking at people other than Rick, but don't let Dome fool you with this overly obvious WIFOM.

Archived