Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Your dependency on night actions is embarsssing.

Your face is embarrassing. 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

(He’s a moron).

Your face is a moron

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Me: let’s have a discussion about the game, we seem to be missing something.  By the way, I’m untargetable at night, and now this guy is claiming he blocked me and wants me dead.

that guy: lol come on guys kill him so I get another move!

y’all are missing something and if I’m gone, don’t forget that ^^^^

Your face is missing something

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

For the record - I don't disagree with your course of action. Or your logic. Both are sounds.

But, when I have a confirmed civ and a semi-confirmed other, I simply can't break bad like that.

For what it's worth, I'm a SwAg fan now. B|

I don't see how you can lynch the only person willing to do the work and expect to win based on the learning-disabled ramblings of matts.

Yeah, you think that.  You're all missing something on TKN, and willing to chalk it up to something random simply because you think a plague recruiter is unlikely because it seems too powerful.  Now, matts has a demonstrably inconsistent story with other verified information, and you're going with him as the "confirmed civ."  Y'all are missing puzzle pieces and are going to lose while you go axe crazy on randoms, hoping matts (lmao) can lead you to the promised land.

It's worth as much to me as it is to you in this instance, which is seemingly nothing.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Your face is embarrassing. 

Your face is a moron

Your face is missing something

I get it: you made up a result because I was mean to you, and you're using your tk3 lolclear status to kill me.

40 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't see how you can lynch the only person willing to do the work and expect to win based on the learning-disabled ramblings of matts.

If you can get the four votes for Rick, I'll hammer. 

Just now, ET80 said:

If you can get the four votes for Rick, I'll hammer. 

No vote. You have until 6:30. Make your arguments with others, state your case with others, get those four votes.

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Even as a cleared civ I cant get a lynch on Swag.

WTF.

I am really ineffective. 

Just lynch the dude so we can have night moves.

Matts really ineffective.

Archived