Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, you could have lie detected his post that occurred 5 minutes before the end of D2 where he says "I'm Ironman" to at least clear him as Mafia, but you decided to faceplant on your only lie detect for days to come and get no useful information.

That wasnt my finest moment.

Just now, SwAg said:

If that's even true.  I mean, you made up the RB on me, maybe you're making it all up.

I did role block you donkey. 

I coward every night behind whoever I choose.  I telegraphed it the whole game and was verified by Forge and MD4L on that.  I specifically told Touch that if I'm caught on the wire it is [person I was hiding behind], because Touch was this role in The Wire Mafia.  And after he didn't get it a few times, I called him Avon and told him I'mma smack the **** outta him.

Just now, SwAg said:

I coward every night behind whoever I choose.  I telegraphed it the whole game and was verified by Forge and MD4L on that.  I specifically told Touch that if I'm caught on the wire it is [person I was hiding behind], because Touch was this role in The Wire Mafia.  And after he didn't get it a few times, I called him Avon and told him I'mma smack the **** outta him.

I understand your claim. Youve repeated it enough times.

I still roleblocked you. I hope somebody kills you tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If I am alive tomorrow I am waging a full scale assault against you. You better hope mafia hits me. 

This truly is a special post.  Matts managed to convey:

1.)  He's not going to lynch Dome, the Godfather tomorrow, now that Pickle is out of the way.

2.)  Possibly that he doesn't think Pickle is Mafia, but just hammered him anyway.

3.)  That he does not believe I am Mafia, but wants to lynch me first anyway.

I am clearly Loki, and I clearly have might abilities traced back to me and verified.  Yet, you're completely ignoring the threat of the Greens, and allowing mission to not claim at this stage of the game because you're upset that I'm mean to you for being a detriment to the game.  You don't even want to discuss it.  You're just fixated on me to abstain from actually solving the game, and hiding behind you allegedly having night actions.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This truly is a special post.  Matts managed to convey:

1.)  He's not going to lynch Dome, the Godfather tomorrow, now that Pickle is out of the way.

2.)  Possibly that he doesn't think Pickle is Mafia, but just hammered him anyway.

3.)  That he does not believe I am Mafia, but wants to lynch me first anyway.

I am clearly Loki, and I clearly have might abilities traced back to me and verified.  Yet, you're completely ignoring the threat of the Greens, and allowing mission to not claim at this stage of the game because you're upset that I'm mean to you for being a detriment to the game.  You don't even want to discuss it.  You're just fixated on me to abstain from actually solving the game, and hiding behind you allegedly having night actions.

I dont think PR is the last mafia. And I hammered him anyway.

I didnt have the pull to lynch you. 

I only trust TK3 and he is on PR. So I followed. Its not like I have been spectacular this game anyways. 

I think you need to die for us to win. 

You're all content leaving these loose ends.  I'm not even saying to lynch them, merely perform due diligence while I'm alive because it's clear that none of you will actually go do the leg work if I'm not going to do it.  I spent 12 hours telling you all to read the thread, and seemingly no one did. 

I'm saying you're missing something, and you have no interest in what it is because you want the game wrapped up all neat and tidy.

The play is to explore this ****, if nothing materializes you take out The Godfather.  If the game's not over, I understand I'm firmly listed on the menu, but you're all ignoring a bunch of red flags inconvenient to your predetermined narratives.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think PR is the last mafia. And I hammered him anyway.

I didnt have the pull to lynch you. 

I only trust TK3 and he is on PR. So I followed. Its not like I have been spectacular this game anyways. 

I think you need to die for us to win. 

You don't have the pull to lynch me because you're clearly lying and fixating on me as an excuse to not solve the game.  Read the matts of D1 who is full of thread gambits, and now we have matts crying about how the game is too hahrd and he just wants to use his NAs that don't actually give us any information.

Archived