Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Pretty big shift, Mr. MVP

Im self aware. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You don't have the pull to lynch me because you're clearly lying and fixating on me as an excuse to not solve the game.  Read the matts of D1 who is full of thread gambits, and now we have matts crying about how the game is too hahrd and he just wants to use his NAs that don't actually give us any information.

dont paint me as a whiny btch. I am trusting the reads of others. Thats a legit play, especially late game. 

You know, I'm not even saying your sentiment about Loki having to die for you to win is unfounded.  I'm saying the way you prioritize me above Mafia and Green, when you all know exactly what I do based on two confirmed Town and about six write-ups at this point, is beyond suspect.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You don't have the pull to lynch me because you're clearly lying and fixating on me as an excuse to not solve the game.  Read the matts of D1 who is full of thread gambits, and now we have matts crying about how the game is too hahrd and he just wants to use his NAs that don't actually give us any information.

“MVP MVP MVP!”

”Pickle then dome!”

*hammers pickle*

“I’ve not like I have been spectacular this game I’m just following Tk3”

i tried guys. I tried 

I see you have take the mantle as the person Dome follows and likes. Thats literally the only reason I think you are telling the truth. He only hides like a little girl behind Malf. It doesnt make sense that you are now his meat shield. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im self aware. 

dont paint me as a whiny btch. I am trusting the reads of others. Thats a legit play, especially late game. 

"guissssseeeee killlll swwwaaaagggggg so  we can get to niiiiiggghhhttttt wweeee neeeed innnnfffoooo"

How are you going to solve the game with your abilities.  You and mission are the only ones left with abilities that we know about.  You just allegedly blew your lie detector and roleblock on something stupid.  So, you going to motivate and track us to victory with all the night actions roaming around?  Maybe Town won't have lost in x-amount of days when you get your lie detect back.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I see you have take the mantle as the person Dome follows and likes. Thats literally the only reason I think you are telling the truth. He only hides like a little girl behind Malf. It doesnt make sense that you are now his meat shield. 

Yeah. The guy screaming lynch me all game is hiding.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

"guissssseeeee killlll swwwaaaagggggg so  we can get to niiiiiggghhhttttt wweeee neeeed innnnfffoooo"

How are you going to solve the game with your abilities.  You and mission are the only ones left with abilities that we know about.  You just allegedly blew your lie detector and roleblock on something stupid.  So, you going to motivate and track us to victory with all the night actions roaming around?  Maybe Town won't have lost in x-amount of days when you get your lie detect back.

Well, and Counselor, but everyone knows he motivates.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts why did you hammer pickle?

To progress the game.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

“MVP MVP MVP!”

”Pickle then dome!”

*hammers pickle*

“I’ve not like I have been spectacular this game I’m just following Tk3”

i tried guys. I tried 

I plan to get Swag tomorrow. This had to happen.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

“Dome posted in WAYTA by mistake!! It’s so unfair!! Modkill him!!”

Okay. 

FWIW I didnt think you would actually be killed. And I think you know that since you liked the post. Though Forge shouldnt have been killed either.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

To progress the game.

I plan to get Swag tomorrow. This had to happen.

Okay. 

FWIW I didnt think you would actually be killed. And I think you know that since you liked the post. Though Forge shouldnt have been killed either.

You didn’t think I would, of course. Nobody would ever be modkilled for that. 

But i wasn’t commenting on what you thought would happen, but what you wanted to happen 

Pickle Rick backs up from the crowd. 

"How can you guys do this to me? I'm a ******* OG!"

Pickle Rick tries to protect himself but it's no use as the crowd swarms him.

Pickle Rick is dead. He was Iron Man, Avengers-Aligned.

It is now Night 9! You have until Tuesday at 8:30 AM EST to get in your PMs.

Archived