Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

To be fair, I'm not directing anything. 

They're merely acknowledging that I'm the only one who is willing to do the legwork to actually solve the game.  They can either give me a little latitude and I can solve the game.  There is no way I realistically make it much further without hitting on something. 

So, if they lynch me before they're comfortable that threats are resolved on the basis that I'm a true threat, they've basically resigned themselves to a loss.  If anything, me asking them to read the thread for 12 hours, and no one reading it, is proof of this.

Face it, you need me.  You lynch me, you're going to go axe crazy until you inevitably fail LyLo.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

They're merely acknowledging that I'm the only one who is willing to do the legwork to actually solve the game

You see the flaw here right?

Its not like you have a track record to support this position. 

Good thing we have a 12 hour night phase for you all to come to terms with the fact that mission and matts are Cult.

Matts tracks mission to Malf.  Proclaims mission is the likely recruiter if we have one.  Malfatron leads a lynch on Matts thereafter.  Malfatron dies and flips Skrull.  Matts is revived and is now completely uninterested in mission.  Then, mission and matts vote as a unit on me, which I'm pretty sure is mission's first vote in days, after matts made up a RB on me.  He recruited matts.

Just now, SwAg said:

Good thing we have a 12 hour night phase for you all to come to terms with the fact that mission and matts are Cult.

Matts tracks mission to Malf.  Proclaims mission is the likely recruiter if we have one.  Malfatron leads a lynch on Matts thereafter.  Malfatron dies and flips Skrull.  Matts is revived and is now completely uninterested in mission.  Then, mission and matts vote as a unit on me, which I'm pretty sure is mission's first vote in days, after matts made up a RB on me.  He recruited matts.

The real struggle is I cant tell if you are wrong on purpose or not. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You see the flaw here right?

Its not like you have a track record to support this position. 

I have the track record of doing the work and presenting the case based on the thread.  You allegedly have no abilities for x-amount of nights to resolve the game because you allegedly faceplanted on post selection for a lie detect and roleblocked the person who cannot be targeted at night.  Whether those conclusions have been right is sorta beside the point, even if I'm wrong, at least I did what others seemingly refuse to do to give you all a chance.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why are you so opposed to mission suddenly?

Did I ever say that?

Just now, Counselor said:

Mission

Come on Matts

You seriously didnt learn anything from last night? Swag is lying to you. He doesnt win with us. He isnt on our side. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did I ever say that?

You seriously didnt learn anything from last night? Swag is lying to you. He doesnt win with us. He isnt on our side. 

You haven't even addressed it.  You've abstained from interacting on it.  Even now, you're not indicating support, you're rhetorically asking me to show your explicit disapproval of the notion.  You're hedging so hard.

I'm not lying.  I win by surviving to the end.  I can win with anyone.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did I ever say that?

I will never trust you. You are a threatening condescending self hyping joker of a mafia player. I just want you to lose. 

Archived