Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

You know how when you're with someone that person begins to act like you in some ways:

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I will never trust you. You are a threatening condescending self hyping joker of a mafia player. I just want you to lose. 

I will never trust you. You are a threatening condescending self hyping joker of a mafia player. I just want you to lose. 

Ive called myself stupid as much as I have talked trash about anyone. 

Get your fragile ego out of here and make the smart play 

You keep saying the smart play, but you just keep repeating that I'm the self-verified non-Town (quite the endgame I have there), while I repeatedly make logical cases and you respond by whining that people are listening to me.  I know you want to hide behind a lolclear status, but logic talks in this game.

If you all lynch me, and then suddenly you're going axe crazy seemingly at random, with little regard to the thread, remember the chief architect of the strategy that removed one of (if not the only) remaining people relying on the thread game, rather than matts' promised night actions in 3-4 nights.

@SwAg I’ll roll with you until the end. Can we lynch mission next?

He has to at least claim.  It is insane the amount of people who have let it go this long, and let him do the lolimstupid schtick.  Greens might be a greater issue than we realize.

Just now, SwAg said:

If you all lynch me, and then suddenly you're going axe crazy seemingly at random, with little regard to the thread, remember the chief architect of the strategy that removed one of (if not the only) remaining people relying on the thread game, rather than matts' promised night actions in 3-4 nights.

You are making assumptions that no one will use thread information once you are dead. 

Its not a valid thought process. 

Just now, SwAg said:

It is insane the amount of people who have let it go this long

And completely ignored the multiple times I’ve asked why there’s a rocket with no groot 

Archived