Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

lol. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You keep saying the smart play, but you just keep repeating that I'm the self-verified non-Town (quite the endgame I have there), while I repeatedly make logical cases and you respond by whining that people are listening to me.  I know you want to hide behind a lolclear status, but logic talks in this game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

If you all lynch me, and then suddenly you're going axe crazy seemingly at random, with little regard to the thread, remember the chief architect of the strategy that removed one of (if not the only) remaining people relying on the thread game, rather than matts' promised night actions in 3-4 nights.

Shruggerino, bruh.

Just now, SwAg said:

He has to at least claim.  It is insane the amount of people who have let it go this long, and let him do the lolimstupid schtick.  Greens might be a greater issue than we realize.

You are making green an issue. There is no proof that they are even in the game any more. This is typical non-town behavior. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are making assumptions that no one will use thread information once you are dead. 

Its not a valid thought process. 

Well, you're clearly not currently using it.  Why would that change? 

I asked people to read the thread yesterday.  Maybe half of the people indulged me after I provided the topics of interest.

It's not an assumption.  It's an educated guess based upon what everyone has done thus far.

Idk how much I should put into this.

didnt people say rackcs doesn’t **** around with inactives? How many votes has mission missed?

would modkilling mission have simply broke the game?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are making green an issue. There is no proof that they are even in the game any more. This is typical non-town behavior. 

TKN just keeled over of something unrelated despite being able to accrue 6-7 votes two days prior?  Malfatron flipped Skrull.

You can't afford for Green to be an issue, and thus are denying its existence despite evidence that would give anyone significant cause for concern.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, you're clearly not currently using it.  Why would that change? 

I asked people to read the thread yesterday.  Maybe half of the people indulged me after I provided the topics of interest.

It's not an assumption.  It's an educated guess based upon what everyone has done thus far.

There is little point until you are dead. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Says the guy that cried about separate factions for days

Cried?

Youre cute. 

Just now, Dome said:

didnt people say rackcs doesn’t **** around with inactives? How many votes has mission missed?

If I had to guess it doesn't matter when the day ends early.  Squire, Dingo, and I all also missed those and I never heard anything from rack about it.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

There is little point until you are dead. 

Cried?

Youre cute. 

Yeah, then you can control the thread with little chance of dissent since tk3 is locked into you being Town because he cannot afford for you to flip anything else.

With me gone, you're basically just going to use your attempted lolclear status to go axe crazy and refuse to solve the game in any logical fashion.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

This is a great point 

Archived