Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

39 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What’s your color alignment?

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

The font is black. I’ve said this multiple times man. If you don’t believe me you should ask matts why he hasn’t checked me yet. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And you are avengers aligned?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

yes.

Putting it all in one post. Maybe I will fact check this. 

The issue is if mafia has a hit, and I go for the double fact check, they will absolutely kill me. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Putting it all in one post. Maybe I will fact check this. 

The issue is if mafia has a hit, and I go for the double fact check, they will absolutely kill me. 

i've said this before... multiple times, at your request... you told me my cover role would make your lie detect useless after asking for and receiving the specific statements you wanted to check.

this is ridiculous. 

Just now, Dome said:

i've said this before... multiple times, at your request... you told me my cover role would make your lie detect useless after asking for and receiving the specific statements you wanted to check.

this is ridiculous. 

No I didnt. I said that the cover role could effect it. For example, "I am Thor" from Malf would have been true, even though he was skrull. 

And I also said that you only said it because you *hope* my fact check would fail. 

Honestly I dont want to waste a fact check on you. I know I am clean. I know Counselor is clean. I am 99% sure TK3 is clean. 

You are the only unknown and the game hasnt ended. You are magneto with war machine cover. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No I didnt. I said that the cover role could effect it. For example, "I am Thor" from Malf would have been true, even though he was skrull. 

I said I was avengers aligned a bunch of times.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are the only unknown and the game hasnt ended. You are magneto with war machine cover. 

Then I would fail your fact check for saying I'm War Machine if this is the case.

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You’re a consistent *** hat

I think youve picked up the cussing/insulting people level to a degree further than Swag or myself. 

Thats probably like the 15th time youve called me a name. Way more than me. Proud of you. Good job buttercup. 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think youve picked up the cussing/insulting people level to a degree further than Swag or myself. 

Thats probably like the 15th time youve called me a name. Way more than me. Proud of you. Good job buttercup. 

Just speaking facts 

Archived