Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Tk3 said:

@Dome

Do you think there are any more sin6?

The name implies there are but with how the game has gone I think something went awry. Conversion is my best guess. 

I really think matts is the last one, either converted after his death or a janitor role that doesn’t reveal his identity when he dies 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Tk3 the theory that swag laid out happened the first time matts claimed to have roleblocked me. 

Swag invited him to lynch me and test his claim.  I tried enticing him by liking the posts but he didn’t want to try it. That was the night he wanted to lynch swag before he pushed mission and finally his sacrifice of squire. Now it me.

He knew mission would flip eventually and needed time that’s why he didn’t want to try me even though he claimed to have roleblocked me,  and didn’t want to lynch mission either that day even though he was sure mission was cult (this is what swag and matts main argument was about that night. 

Please look it up if you don’t believe me 

And once again:

1. I didnt listen to Swag because he was non-town. 

2. I voted with the other civs

3. Your argument is I knew that Missions would flip so I killed him is dumb. I would have not tried to kill him. When in fact, I was the one to put him up to hammer 2 days before. 

4. The idea that I would kill missions over you to buy time is the most illogical thing I have ever heard if you think I am converted. 

5. I was never "sure" missions was cult. Thats just another flat out lie from you. 

All you do is lie and deceive. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:
5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Dome

Do you think there are any more sin6?

The name implies there are but with how the game has gone I think something went awry. Conversion is my best guess. 

I really think matts is the last one, either converted after his death or a janitor role that doesn’t reveal his identity when he dies 

The name Sin6

+

The host write ups w/Magneto

all confirm that there is. But Dome doesnt think it because a gut feeling.  LMAO. 

This is the same guy who tried to kill me all game. Same guy who *ASKED ME* to remove my votes from him "Because Matts might actually be able to kill me"

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This is the same guy who tried to kill me all game. Same guy who *ASKED ME* to remove my votes from him "Because Matts might actually be able to kill me"

you’re clinging to nearly 2 week old wifom from when I was trying to get lynched?

Just look at it. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And once again:

1. I didnt listen to Swag because he was non-town. 

2. I voted with the other civs

3. Your argument is I knew that Missions would flip so I killed him is dumb. I would have not tried to kill him. When in fact, I was the one to put him up to hammer 2 days before. 

4. The idea that I would kill missions over you to buy time is the most illogical thing I have ever heard if you think I am converted. 

5. I was never "sure" missions was cult. Thats just another flat out lie from you. 

All you do is lie and deceive. 

Like I said. Tk can look it up if he doesn’t believe me 

Just now, Dome said:

you’re clinging to nearly 2 week old wifom from when I was trying to get lynched?

Just look at it. 

When you said you had 1 death proof and lied? 

What did Malf say when I played my gambit? Lynch all liars? 

When you said you had 1 death proof and lied? 

What did Malf say when I played my gambit? Lynch all liars? 

Yeah I lied. So did you when you made your claims, what point are you trying to make? You think a player like malf actually believes we should lynch all liars? 

In other words:

"Im going to spout a bunch of lies and hope I dont get fact checked in the next 20 minutes"

The game won’t end if he doesn’t have time to look. If he has time to read it and votes you, great. If not we’re exactly where we are now. What’s the big deal?

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah I lied. So did you when you made your claims, what point are you trying to make? You think a player like malf actually believes we should lynch all liars? 

Not only have you lied, you still refuse to tell anyone your move.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

The game won’t end if he doesn’t have time to look. If he has time to read it and votes you, great. If not we’re exactly where we are now. What’s the big deal?

You do realize this is the argument:

Host confirmed Civ + Host named group of 6 + Host confirmed Magneto + Civ confirming (me) UNT/PR/Counselor (all confirmed Civ)

vs

Domes feelings in his tummy that were all sourced from non-town Swag

Not to mention, Town has tried to lynch you twice and the prevailing thought from everyone involved is that you are the godfather. 

So that means not only are the bulk of the people who played this game wrong.

But host is wrong/lying.

And I am lying about my moves (that have been confirmed by players).

So that you can be right on your hunches. 

Archived