Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

I reckon I said ol Blondie was claiming other on D1 and somehow everyone and their old girl ain’t even acknowledge it.

But, partner, I’m a tad confused on that there claim.  You done did that to who on what night? Cuz it looks like there was an awful lot of killing done last night.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This was my second soft claim. I haven’t tried to hide my intentions or alignment at all.

Low key=Loki for Swag to pick up on as my other alignment. 

The fact that Orca claimed other made me extremely skeptical, especially since my win con is just to survive and he went to the extreme to hop Counselor.

This is after he threw Counselor in a standoff with Squire and Pickle yesterday, and I was thrown into a duel the day before and he denied doing it.

squire voted me yesterday and has been saying I’m scum all game and then he flips scum, even saying I am with his fate sealed. 

Squire voting me yesterday made me use my Night Cap. I serve them a drink, and they take their Texas nap early and are unable to make a kill that night.  Considering there were no kills, I’d say it worked out pretty well.

You guys do what you gotta do. If you want to scum hunt pick someone else. 

So you served squire a drink? 

And you do realize that there was several kills last night? 

8 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

tumblr_n059m4XH191r8kcano4_r2_250.gif

who’s next? 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

This was my second soft claim. I haven’t tried to hide my intentions or alignment at all.

Low key=Loki for Swag to pick up on as my other alignment. 

The fact that Orca claimed other made me extremely skeptical, especially since my win con is just to survive and he went to the extreme to hop Counselor.

This is after he threw Counselor in a standoff with Squire and Pickle yesterday, and I was thrown into a duel the day before and he denied doing it.

squire voted me yesterday and has been saying I’m scum all game and then he flips scum, even saying I am with his fate sealed. 

Squire voting me yesterday made me use my Night Cap. I serve them a drink, and they take their Texas nap early and are unable to make a kill that night.  Considering there were no kills, I’d say it worked out pretty well.

You guys do what you gotta do. If you want to scum hunt pick someone else. 

Mwilly liked this post of mine shortly after I posted it but then waited until an hour ago to make this post. 

2 problems.

#1 why did he avoid the thread at that point?

#2 if he felt as tho he prevented a kill last night by serving a drink, why didn’t he jump on that info and pound the table for who he “served”? 

52 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yeah, reckon I read it that way too, which is right confusing.  You targeted the dead man, Blondie?  And reckon that you prevented a kill that way?  When it seems like ol Art’s dying act was killin King?  Reckon it don’t make a lick of sense.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Mwilly liked this post of mine shortly after I posted it but then waited until an hour ago to make this post. 

2 problems.

#2 if he felt as tho he prevented a kill last night by serving a drink, why didn’t he jump on that info and pound the table for who he “served”? 

Reckon now would be a mighty fine time to any y’all fessin up to makin sure some crook ain’t up and about from his snooze on the first night. Cuz ya mighta done blocked one them bandits from six shooting one of us.

On 6/8/2019 at 8:13 PM, MWil23 said:

I ain’t no barkeep...YET.

I made it pretty clear what my intentions were in the pages after as well.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I reckon I said ol Blondie was claiming other on D1 and somehow everyone and their old girl ain’t even acknowledge it.

I continued the above another several times.

I also implied friendly multiple times with gifs

On 6/9/2019 at 6:14 PM, MWil23 said:

Time to get these bandits lynched

16Sb.gif

On 6/9/2019 at 10:39 AM, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

On 6/10/2019 at 9:30 AM, MWil23 said:

Just want to tend the bar in peace, friend.

After you referred to my "Master Plan" (P. 42)

On 6/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, MWil23 said:

*Smirks*

Then friend, you ain't been readin'. Specially about 20-25 pages ago. I just want to tend a bar and play poker.

After Rackcs voted me/called me scum

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

But, partner, I’m a tad confused on that there claim.  You done did that to who on what night? Cuz it looks like there was an awful lot of killing done last night.

N1 there were no hits. Last night it was a bloodbath.

It looks like you also claimed Night Cap D1:

On 6/9/2019 at 12:50 AM, SwAg said:

How bout a night cap, partner?

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

See above (N1)

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Looks like 3 with a lynch, giving us 4 deaths.

56 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It's almost like I stayed up to see the write-up and then went to bed.

2 problems.

FQi.gif

I was pretty tired. Especially since the writeup came a bit after 10.

#2 if he felt as tho he prevented a kill last night by serving a drink,

N1? I didn't last night.

why didn’t he jump on that info and pound the table for who he “served”? 

Why draw attention to myself and claim an ability/successful move unnecessarily? It was pretty obvious squire was toast early on. Why claim a save and draw scum fire? If I die, whether by lynch or by scum hit, I lose.

On 6/10/2019 at 8:46 PM, SwAg said:

Nah, partner, I already found the other.

You definitely picked up on my claim as well (which is good, because I made it obvious).

On 6/10/2019 at 8:46 PM, SwAg said:

Unvote

And you decided to come off of me

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's almost like I stayed up to see the write-up and then went to bed.

FQi.gif

I was pretty tired. Especially since the writeup came a bit after 10.

N1? I didn't last night.

Why draw attention to myself and claim an ability/successful move unnecessarily? It was pretty obvious squire was toast early on. Why claim a save and draw scum fire? If I die, whether by lynch or by scum hit, I lose.

1 for 1 in getting scum is always worth it. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

1 for 1 in getting scum is always worth it. 

Which is exactly what happened yesterday without me claiming. Plus, if I die, I lose. If I die and town wins, I don't win.

Granted, now that I've outed myself, I'm sure it's probably only a matter of time anyway.

Since Orca claimed Other/the whole "find the treasure" Dome-esque spastic move and since Malf and I talked about the ratio early on (both figured PROBABLY about 13/14-4-1 ratio town/scum/other), I was hoping to put him up for a duel/publicly out him today, but ET already took one for town and got rid of him last night.

Throw in how Squire pushed me hard D1, claimed I was scum, voted me as such, and then flipped scum, that should also go a ways in helping my case. Being thrown into a duel that day, and then Orca admitting to either knowing about it/doing it himself...and that's a lot of heat on me pretty early.