Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

I'm willing to die, kiddo. Counselor and James both have me on their top scum reads. I'm sure Mwil would love to vote me as well. Your vote makes 4. Would be hard for anyone to surpass that, I think, so it's easily feasible. It actually shouldn't be that hard to get a train on me at this point, tbh. If my death opens some eyes, so be it. 

Forge:  Not afraid to die.

Forge earlier:  Bros I may or may not be able to confirm or not confirm information on what may or may not be said because I did or did not want to divulge or not divulge that information or absence of information yet or not yet.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

@Forge what do you honestly believe the masks do? Protect from a hit? Or Just protect identity? Did anyone you give a mask to die?

I believe that they protect from invests that are required to utilize the death note. 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Does missions 3-shot vote being x-shot stand out one way or the other?

Or the fact that it was on the guy claiming sensor?

That's a mission scum move. Openly defying the first real info of the game, not like any regular player would do, but with an overt triple vote. 

Now I want to think about this.

We know mission isn't gonna be a huge help. Especially if his triple vote is used up.

I mean, Mission isn’t as lolcleared by matts as people think since the broadcasts weren’t scum broadcasts.

Just now, Counselor said:

Why did you waste one on Dingo then when he already claimed his character? 

You'll notice earlier I said that I had a guinea pig lined up? That was Dingo. I wanted to get a better understanding of how they worked. Could they protect from someone who had already claimed, could they not? If Dingo still died, I'd have a better understanding of how they work. 

I am not out, just fyi.  

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You'll notice earlier I said that I had a guinea pig lined up? That was Dingo. I wanted to get a better understanding of how they worked. Could they protect from someone who had already claimed, could they not? If Dingo still died, I'd have a better understanding of how they work. 

I am not out, just fyi.  

Do you think it protected him from death then? 

2 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Me either but it's the best lead we've got so far, and even if it is complete b.s I wouldn't put it past rags to screw over his competeting faction or town. 

Same. 

I'll make a long detailed post once I'm all caught up (on 277 now) 

I remember nothing about masks in the show, this isn't Jojo's. 

Are you wearing it or hiding behind it?

I got a mask. Thanks? 

curious. 

Dome is 100% accurate here. 

Light IMO is invest proof for everyone except Near/L. 

L's dead and Near is probably looking for him still. 

What?  You hedged the whole first part.

I’m wearing it and dancing around.

Just now, Counselor said:

Do you think it protected him from death then? 

No. I don't think he was targeted. But with his claim out there, his ability un-cc'd, and I feel comfortable he's town