Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, I didn’t vote on Friday, and I still haven’t voted.  So, may as well lynch someone else and let me die.  At least then a lynch isn’t wasted.

Swag suggesting we lynch another likely townie while he commits suicide. 

If you are town, 2 (likely) dead townies isn't exactly good for us. 

I'm also skeptical of your ego letting you just fade away. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What?  Why would I be yearning to absorb a lynch to prove the guy who flipped Mafia wrong? 

Ego. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

“Another likely Townie”

So, you’re just clueless on what to do after me?  I don’t know how that’s even possible.

Chances are we'll lynch town after you no matter how good our read is.

There's 2-3 mafia left (if you flip town) depending on how that death note going to a random person works out. 

I know exactly who I want to go after you though. 

18 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Chances are we'll lynch town after you no matter how good our read is.

There's 2-3 mafia left (if you flip town) depending on how that death note going to a random person works out. 

I know exactly who I want to go after you though. 

That doesn’t even make sense.  If there are 2-3 Mafia left with this many people alive, how are you so worried about lynching Town?  Just from a number standpoint, it’s favorable, particularly with 2 factions, and with added intuition it’s that much easier.

20 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I mean you say that and we still have more potential dead townies than if we just lynch you. 

Yeah, so waste a lynch on Town (me) and give scum another day, because if I’m telling the truth, you’re afraid of your own incompetence to find scum resulting in 2 Town deaths.

Are you even reading what you’re writing?

since ragnarok was hammered before the deadline, there is nobody that needs to vote or die today

with 11 players, its 6 to lynch

swag - 3 (forge, mission,  dingo

mission - 2 ( counselor, dome

didnt vote

mwil

et80

swag

nazgul

james

woz

Edited by Malfatron

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That doesn’t even make sense.  If there are 2-3 Mafia left with this many people alive, how are you so worried about lynching Town?  Just from a number standpoint, it’s favorable, particularly with 2 factions, and with added intuition it’s that much easier.

There are 12 people left, if 2-3 mafia are left I should be very concerned about multiple dead townies considering we have at least 2 mafia that look like they can kill every night. 

Plus the fact the death note jumps randomly and might be a conversion factor. (Possibly) 

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, so waste a lynch on Town (me) and give scum another day, because if I’m telling the truth, you’re afraid of your own incompetence to find scum resulting in 2 Town deaths.

Are you even reading what you’re writing?

We wouldn't be wasting a lynch, we'd be lynching a guy accused of being mafia from a person with an investigator role. (Yes I know Rags shouldn't be trusted but what choice do I have?) I'm very confident you're mafia but that doesn't mean I'm right. 

I have to weigh every option and lynching you is the best one, if you're mafia boom. If you're not then I can probably throw out what Rags said about the death note being random. 

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Particularly after you claimed earlier, and your one result is me going nowhere on N1 😂

You're too much, bro.

A tracker basically means nothing in this game tbh, the only person it would've worked on is Ted. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

since ragnarok was hammered before the deadline, there is nobody that needs to vote or die today

with 11 players, its 6 to lynch

swag - 3 (forge, mission,  dingo

mission - 2 ( counselor, dome

didnt vote

mwil

et80

swag

nazgul

james

woz

Oh look Swag can't die today except for a lynch.