Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

ANd if james voted then unvoted, he’s likely no closer to a modkill

he was trying to buy a day or two 

i think orca would’ve said something. We need to scour orcas posts to make sure he didn’t. Luckily it’s just one day, unluckily I’m about to leave for work 

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm uncertain of this TBH. I was a Mason with Dome in V for Vendetta and he did not flip mason/neighbor when he was killed.

I dont remember that game... was everyone else’s ability revealed on death but not yours?

Also, different host so it might not matter. Malf specifically said he was town aligned 

On 6/18/2019 at 11:58 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7901173

Counselor

On 6/19/2019 at 12:10 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5591464

This is the closest to any type of claim that he could have...but BOTH were directed to Counselor.

I'd argue that it's just as likely as he's soft claiming his character vs. a mason role though...but it's hard to say.

(James also was in on Pickle from the get go and even posted a gif of Ryan from the Office writing down his name in a book).

On 6/19/2019 at 1:08 PM, James said:

ne0cvw8991d11.gif

pickle

Here's my point with the apples:

In the show/movie, there's someone who gives Ryuk (Midora?) 13 apples in exchange for an EXTRA death note. Here, we see Matts/Misison's character doing it in plain sight:

https://deathnote.fandom.com/wiki/Apples

On 6/19/2019 at 10:26 PM, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron 

Whose a good little inter dimensional mass murdering psycho demon? Thats a good boy, heres a treat:

basket-of-apples.jpeg

Below, we see Ryuk "accepting them"

On 6/19/2019 at 10:30 PM, Malfatron said:

tenor.gif

Matt then likes the post. It could be nothing, or it could be a game mechanic.

@Forge 

On 6/19/2019 at 9:57 AM, The Orca said:

To be fair chats are a crapshoot...last game Swag and BcB kept discussing pwny being part of the game...I half didnt want to spell it out to them that he wasnt xD

Orca talking about chats but doesn’t use this as an opportunity to drop a hint about being in one himself.... which I think he would.

On 6/19/2019 at 10:06 AM, James said:
On 6/19/2019 at 10:05 AM, Dome said:

Man.... Same page. You and me.

I was just sending a Diary session to malf about why I thought it was one of those three.

"Dear diary, I was just about to make up a story to make swag feel like I'm on his side"

Hmm

If orca was a mason I can’t help but think he’d be fixated on how to use that ability.

He’d want to plan something with James. He’d redletter james to get a reaction, he’d claim James sent him a PM or some bull****. He’d claim James is cleared or try to connect james to someone else.

they hardly interacted at all other than James quoting one of orcas reads and saying “ew”

james said he left chat when orca laid out a theory about how I lost my halls when I tried to hit Naz. Orca laid this theory out in thread too, what was james reaction to it then?

On 6/20/2019 at 9:59 PM, Forge said:

pickle

BTW forge, any reason you and Matts doubled down and flipped on Pickle to kill him last second? Both of you immediately with under a minute to spare.

What changed in 2 minutes prior?

On 6/20/2019 at 9:57 PM, Forge said:

I believe nacho. 

Ted

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

If orca was a mason I can’t help but think he’d be fixated on how to use that ability.

He’d want to plan something with James. He’d redletter james to get a reaction, he’d claim James sent him a PM or some bull****. He’d claim James is cleared or try to connect james to someone else.

they hardly interacted at all other than James quoting one of orcas reads and saying “ew”

james said he left chat when orca laid out a theory about how I lost my halls when I tried to hit Naz. Orca laid this theory out in thread too, what was james reaction to it then?

All of Orca's interactions that James claimed were in the thread between pages 101 and 138 for everyone to see. I've been in enough chats with Orca to know that what he says in those is wildly different from his thread gameplay.

I don't buy it at all. 

IF Orca was a civ, I'd imagine Counselor would be his fiance. He voted Counselor early, they had a "spat" afterwards, and those gifs were directed at him. 

You know who they weren't directed at? JAMES