Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Why would you block the player claiming out of moves insead of the guy you're suspicious of for claiming nightly moves? That makes no sense at all.

I thought Dingo was scum. That's why I voted him.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Maybe it's just you. 

It's not me and it's not you and it's probably not Dingo. If you want to ignore your own invest then so be it. Just remember that if I didn't show up on your invest because I'm "Light", how could Naz possibly know whether or not I was home?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I told the world last night that I had a move that I was going to use and kept it vague. I thought that would draw a hit for sure.

Why would you think that?

It seems you've made up your mind.

It shouldn't seem that way, but you're howling.

Let's talk about how Naz invested in me last night when I told the world I'd use my move. Let's talk about how he intentionally picked N1 to invest in me when I claimed EVEN NIGHT moves. Let's talk about his inactivity until Swag died/he entered the picture to pounce on town breathing down my neck after me mistakenly backing SwAg the previous day or two.

Alright. Let's talk about that.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, if you guys are going to smoke me, just please do it before 3:30 today. I'm gone 3:30 to 9:00 tonight with a college football showcase here at our high school.

Naz

How is it scummy for people to vote for you and leave a vote out there, but not for you to do it?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Why would you think that?

If I were scum, I'd know that MWil was town (sorry for the third person) or alternate scum. I'd then strongly consider hitting him to prevent a night vig hit (alternate scum) or cop/jailer invest.

It shouldn't seem that way, but you're howling.

I told Forge two days ago that my biggest fear was SwAg flipping scum because of my adamant defense of him/wanting to push elsewhere. I also said that I refused to believe that SwAg would stoop to the "surgery/cancer" related excuse as a defense because his superiority/pride factor would see that as a blatant cop out and cheapen his win.

Alright. Let's talk about that.

I've said my peace/piece (anyone know which is  the grammatically appropriate?) on that matter. If you want to go me based upon:

*My defense of SwAg

*My being intentionally non compliant about my ability/character

*My push for Mission and Dingo

*My wanting to "go for broke" and not lynch James

Then I understand that and have brought that on myself in the last 36 hours. But, if you think I'd EVER stoop so low as to use a ridiculous personal illness, surgery, etc. as a means of "clearing" myself or anyone else, you're wrong. Cancer isn't a joke. My MOM has breast cancer.

Just now, Dome said:

MWil, if there are two mafia left they would've jumped on you by know to lynch you.

You were up for 6 hours with one vote and they would've tag teamed you for the win. 

Not if Counselor is mafia. That's my whole point. 

TBH, if Naz isn't mafia, it's Dingo. Counselor could have made up his lie detector and used the hit last night while I blocked Dingo who did nothing. It's unlikely but not impossible.

My gut says Naz and Counselor.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Unless it's counselor. Which doesn't make sense. 

If there were 2 scum left you'd hold your vote and wait for town to make the move, then both pounce. 

In Overwatch, Flacco (scum) was the first to vote and then waited on me (town) to vote and Danger (scum) hammered right away.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

How is it scummy for people to vote for you and leave a vote out there, but not for you to do it?

I know that I'm town and I don't believe that Naz has unlimited invests when no one else who has flipped town has unlimited.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In Overwatch, Flacco (scum) was the first to vote and then waited on me (town) to vote and Danger (scum) hammered right away.

Hm. 

Maybe you're the one who shouldn't vote then. 

If naz is town what's stopping dingo and counselor from getting their heads together in a bit and hammering him to end the game?

How is you leaving that vote out there when you're unsure better than what you scum pushed counselor for doing?

Just now, Dome said:

If naz is town what's stopping dingo and counselor from getting their heads together in a bit and hammering him to end the game?

Didn't Squire clear Forge AND Dingo? Or was it forge and you that Squire cleared?

Just now, Dome said:

How is you leaving that vote out there when you're unsure better than what you scum pushed counselor for doing?

I'm playing the odds. 50% chance alone Dingo is cleared based off of me blocking him.

Unvote

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I told Forge two days ago that my biggest fear was SwAg flipping scum because of my adamant defense of him/wanting to push elsewhere.

So? How does that make you look good?

It just reaffirms what everyone already knew about you trying to protect swag for 2 days.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I also said that I refused to believe that SwAg would stoop to the "surgery/cancer" related excuse as a defense because his superiority/pride factor would see that as a blatant cop out and cheapen his win.

It wouldn't cheapen his win, if that is indeed what he did. And almost none of my read has to do with that, it's a side piece. It's why I didn't bring it up for several days. Finally I decided posting the theory to get reactions would outweigh the backlash I took from it. Even if I put just barely any stock into the actual theory, posting it gets more info because you know something like that is going to get a reaction.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Didn't Squire clear Forge AND Dingo? Or was it forge and you that Squire cleared?

Forge and I

I'm playing the odds. 50% chance alone Dingo is cleared based off of me blocking him.

if you think there are two scum, he didn't have to be the one making the hit.

Unvote

thank you.