Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

26 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I also disagree with this, 100%.
I feel like I got one of the ****tier powers in the entire game.

An every night power is useful, even if it's basically a neutered tracker role. 

I don't suppose you're going to share your results. 

That's 6 nights you have to account for, better make sure you get it right. '

6 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

An every night power is useful, even if it's basically a neutered tracker role. 

I don't suppose you're going to share your results. 

That's 6 nights you have to account for, better make sure you get it right. '

Night 1: MWil stayed home
Night 2: Counselor stayed home
Night 3: was blocked from seeing Squire
Night 4: Forge was not at home
Night 5: James stayed home
Night 6: MWil was not at home

• Like 1

James and Mission should be banned from mafia. Point blank.

@Dome Dingo was telling the truth about his role. 

On 6/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, DingoLadd said:

I'm Kanzo Mogi, my power was 1 shot tracker I used on N1.

N1: Swag - Went nowhere. 

I lie detected this post last night. More so I highlighted the role to be lie detected not sure it mattered. I put this move in with Malf when I voted Mission again for the final time. Couldn’t waste it on James since he wasn’t voting and damn glad I didn’t. Dingo is who he says he is. 

I am Hirokazu Ukita. I had a 1 shot lie detect that was a night move. 

As I was reading back through tonight this caught my attention.

4 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Either me or Naz would work for this. 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Counselor he’s right Naz too

Mwil wanting me to lie detect other posters but not offer himself up to be cleared? Dingo is cleared now will be interesting to see where Mwil goes with his tunneling. 

@Dome @DingoLadd Looking back now look at this... This bothers me. 

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome I disagree on going James, because if he's town, that also forces another day/night for scum to pick off another 1-2 people. We lose town either way, but this way, we can at least focus our attention elsewhere and play the probability.

JMHO

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

@Dome Giver I like the idea of voting James out to not lose two town. If he flips scum what a move if he doesn’t we at least don’t lose two town. I think it’s a win/win. 

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

Wow lol same time and completely different thought.

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think right now MOST of us seem to think Dingo is scum, it's just the other 1-2 that are up in the air. If we can get DINGO gone, then my move tonight has a good chance of helping Town. If we go James, I have to take a guess between 2-3 people remaining.

This reads to me like Mwil wanted to take out as many town last night as he possibly could. Get it down to five left when he can claim he has some move that red lettered one of us. I bet he wanted to save it for lylo. Maybe we are there I don’t know. But he was taking some heat when he was talking about he had a move to use. Forge had the most heat or just as much as Dome on Mwil too. Forge sticks to his guns and Mwil wasn’t going to be able to talk Forge out of that heat. I’m surprised I wasn’t killed since I hinted at having a move. However I also told Mwil I had a town lean on him. And he thought he could direct me where to go with it. He suggested Naz while he was targeting Dingo. He didn’t want me to clear Dingo or red letter himself. So this makes sense. I should have lie detected Mwil. I’m sorry this seems too easy and sometimes when it’s too easy it’s not. But if Mwil is not Light I’ll take my L.

Mwil

4 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Didn’t you say N3 was Swag earlier? I’m going to have to check this. Considering I told everyone I was using my move last night and then you still visited me is very convenient.

I BLOCKED Dingo last night. I’m an even night 2 shot roleblocker. I blocked pwny Night 2 and Dingo last night.

I’m pretty sure Naz is scum and Counselor voting me makes me think he’s the other as well. I’m betting we are in LYLO so the quick vote is a major red flag.

12 hours ago, Nazgul said:

With that said; I have used this nightly.
N1: MWill (Stayed Home), N2: Counselor (Stayed Home), N3: Squire (Failed), N4: Forge (Not Home), N5: James (Stayed Home)

I don't know why the Squire one failed. And I figure Forge being gone was the mask thing that we all knew about.

Nope you did say Squire. 

Everyone else seems to have x shot and/or even/odd night restrictions but Naz has unlimited on whether or not they’re home and has been MIA until yesterday.

Counselor that quick vote in a 3 vote LYLO situation is alarming. It reminds me of Flacco pushing the lynch in lylo on BCB and getting me to jump on while scum waited and pounced for the hammer win.

5 hours ago, Nazgul said:

This all adds up from my memory, the squire thing is weird but I don't have a reason for it, maybe that's the night he was written in the deathnote? 

Especially the Mwil bit/ Forge bits. Ironically both involved me (I got the mask n4 right?) 

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

I lie detected this post last night. More so I highlighted the role to be lie detected not sure it mattered. I put this move in with Malf when I voted Mission again for the final time. Couldn’t waste it on James since he wasn’t voting and damn glad I didn’t. Dingo is who he says he is. 

Agreed on that, at least a soft ban for a bit.

I'll come back to this there's a lot of pieces here, I think investing Naz would've been smarter but this is fair and should absolve me along with the mwil2 roleblock.

That name checks out wiki wise. 

Mwil wanting me to lie detect other posters but not offer himself up to be cleared? Dingo is cleared now will be interesting to see where Mwil goes with his tunneling. 

I can see this and I would assume he'll focus on Naz. 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

This reads to me like Mwil wanted to take out as many town last night as he possibly could. Get it down to five left when he can claim he has some move that red lettered one of us. I bet he wanted to save it for lylo. Maybe we are there I don’t know. But he was taking some heat when he was talking about he had a move to use. Forge had the most heat or just as much as Dome&n

5 hours ago, Nazgul said:

This all adds up from my memory, the squire thing is weird but I don't have a reason for it, maybe that's the night he was written in the deathnote? 

Especially the Mwil bit/ Forge bits. Ironically both involved me (I got the mask n4 right?) 

Agreed on that, at least a soft ban for a bit.

I'll come back to this there's a lot of pieces here, I think investing Naz would've been smarter but this is fair and should absolve me along with the mwil2 roleblock.

That name checks out wiki wise. 

I can see this and I would assume he'll focus on Naz. 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

This reads to me like Mwil wanted to take out as many town last night as he possibly could. Get it down to five left when he can claim he has some move that red lettered one of us. I bet he wanted to save it for lylo. Maybe we are there I don’t know. But he was taking some heat when he was talking about he had a move to use. Forge had the most heat or just as much as Dome on Mwil too. Forge sticks to his guns and Mwil wasn’t going to be able to talk Forge out of that heat. I’m surprised I wasn’t killed since I hinted at having a move. However I also told Mwil I had a town lean on him. And he thought he could direct me where to go with it. He suggested Naz while he was targeting Dingo. He didn’t want me to clear Dingo or red letter himself. So this makes sense. I should have lie detected Mwil. I’m sorry this seems too easy and sometimes when it’s too easy it’s not. But if Mwil is not Light I’ll take my L.

Mwil

A lot of moving pieces to this as well, for now I'll agree and say Mwil should be the lynch but I'll wait for Dome's input and for Mwil to disclose his role before my vote. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Didn’t you say N3 was Swag earlier? I’m going to have to check this. Considering I told everyone I was using my move last night and then you still visited me is very convenient.

I BLOCKED Dingo last night. I’m an even night 2 shot roleblocker. I blocked pwny Night 2 and Dingo last night.

I’m pretty sure Naz is scum and Counselor voting me makes me think he’s the other as well. I’m betting we are in LYLO so the quick vote is a major red flag.

If he did say swag was N3 at somepoint.....Well I'll wait for that post to turn up/dig it up later. 

Well we had a deathnote kill last night 100%, so I don't have a deathnote. Though I wonder if a roleblock works on a deathnote kill in this game. 

I get it, I was your top scum read and now I'm about as clear as it gets behind Dome. Though depending on how others view counselor/you I might not be as clear but that's fair. 

Also agree the counselor quickvote is bad when there might be 2 mafia left, I question if there would be 2 roleblockers in a game like this along with a re-director as well. 

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nope you did say Squire. 

Well nevermind that. 

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Everyone else seems to have x shot and/or even/odd night restrictions but Naz has unlimited on whether or not they’re home and has been MIA until yesterday.

Counselor that quick vote in a 3 vote LYLO situation is alarming. It reminds me of Flacco pushing the lynch in lylo on BCB and getting me to jump on while scum waited and pounced for the hammer win.

I agree it's suspicious but it is a limited enough power with limited info. Given town didn't have a tracker/watcher with more than 1 shot I can see Malf giving out a limited role that could keep track of things. 

But ehhh.... it's the power that fits the least out of everyone's so far. 

Mwil what's your role name? 

Since we're probably in LYLO anyway and they know Dome's name:

Shuichi Aizawa

I am a 2 shot roleblocker and can only use it on even nights. I used it N2 on pwny after the Matts writeup. I was certain that he was writing them, thought that the fake news power was definite scum, and that his no vote was SUPER suspicious. Come to find out that was a wasted move when he outed himself the next day.

Last night I stayed on Dingo since I voted him.

My win con is when all threats to town are removed.

TBH, I'm pretty sure Naz/Counselor are scum, but another situation is also plausible: 

Counselor claims 1 shot lie detector which MAY be true. However, Counselor could have made the hit last night and they may have suspected my block on Dingo, who I voted for, and had Counselor carry out the hit and then claim "clear". That said, TBH, I think that with me blocking Dingo and Forge/Dome's obvious town, that means that Naz and Counselor are likely both scum left. Naz was VERY inactive until yesterday, elusive and antagonistic when questioned, and claimed an infinite power when no one else that has flipped town so far has unlimited. 

Counselor was VERY quick to jump on me and immediately vote. This looks from my vantage point to be a clear "let's get him" mob mentality to get a town to jump on with scum on standby for the hammer win.

My vote is NAZ today and Counselor tomorrow.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Since we're probably in LYLO anyway and they know Dome's name:

Shuichi Aizawa

I am a 2 shot roleblocker and can only use it on even nights. I used it N2 on pwny after the Matts writeup. I was certain that he was writing them, thought that the fake news power was definite scum, and that his no vote was SUPER suspicious. Come to find out that was a wasted move when he outed himself the next day.

Last night I stayed on Dingo since I voted him.

My win con is when all threats to town are removed.

TBH, I'm pretty sure Naz/Counselor are scum, but another situation is also plausible: 

Counselor claims 1 shot lie detector which MAY be true. However, Counselor could have made the hit last night and they may have suspected my block on Dingo, who I voted for, and had Counselor carry out the hit and then claim "clear". That said, TBH, I think that with me blocking Dingo and Forge/Dome's obvious town, that means that Naz and Counselor are likely both scum left. Naz was VERY inactive until yesterday, elusive and antagonistic when questioned, and claimed an infinite power when no one else that has flipped town so far has unlimited. 

Counselor was VERY quick to jump on me and immediately vote. This looks from my vantage point to be a clear "let's get him" mob mentality to get a town to jump on with scum on standby for the hammer win.

My vote is NAZ today and Counselor tomorrow.

@Dome @DingoLadd