Rank the head coaches going into the next season

Elky

I love me some Mcvay and I do believe he is destined for greatness. However Pederson is ahead of him as of right now...

Not only does he have a Superbowl, but last year's playoff run by the eagles was damn impressive, that team was so injured but they refused to die...

I would also put Pete Carroll ahead of Mcvay, No one was picking the seahags for the playoffs...legion of boom was dead and all's you heard was they were rebuilding....yet there they were in the playoffs yet again....soy list goes....

1) Bill

2)Pederson

3)Pete

4)Mcvay

5)Reid

55 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Prove to me

No thanks
You claim you don't listen to any media and you have no direct experience with any of the principals involved
I'm not sure how you inform your opinions, but other than omniscience - there isn't much left.
Enjoy your season

43 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

No thanks
You claim you don't listen to any media and you have no direct experience with any of the principals involved
I'm not sure how you inform your opinions, but other than omniscience - there isn't much left.
Enjoy your season

Track record or lack there of speaks for itself.  Look at his track record as a head coach or major coordinator at a high level or even college level.  It is not much outside of the past two years like I said but maybe the Packers have some super smart guy.  And yeah when you follow college football prospects you come across good coaches and know many of them and at times watch their progression just like a football prospects progression.

They most likely think they got a smart up and coming Sean McVay who can communicate with their somewhat upset and at times aloof starting QB.  This is an attempt to help bridge that relationship and hopefully for their sake make him happy again and comfortable.  

This is a list of potential HC they were looking at correct

Josh McDaniels
Matt LaFleur
Todd Monken
Adam Gase
Dan Campbell
Jim Caldwell
Chuck Pagano
Brian Flores
Mike Munchak
Pat Fitzgerald
Joe Philbin

Gase is a QB guy but failed at Miami so he is a no, Caldwell is probably too old, Pagano failed with the Colts and is not really an offensive guy, same with Flores not an offensive guy.  Fitzgerald obviously stayed in college.  Philbin was probably never an option.  Monken probably not either.  McDaniels is an offensive guy but has failed as a HC elsewhere and is a New England guy and the potential man for them once Bill leaves.  So only one left on that list is Matt LaFleur and Dan Campbell.  Campbell is a tough guy and has a great personality but clearly not considered this offensive dude.  So yeah it is LaFleur and the draw of his offensive ability and or the coaching tree he is connected to on the offensive side of the ball.  Young new and different, will see how good he actually is.  I say again not like there was a ton of options out there and LaFleur beat out all these great options.  

The D looks solid and could be much improved, so that will help but the Titans had a good defense last year as well.