Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No...just that he was not aligned with Forge. Beyond that he could have been an Other (he was) or Town

So... you were pushing him as not aligned with Forge, who was Mafia, and you took exception to the characterization that you were pushing Rick as Town, out of all the other claims there?

Just now, SwAg said:

Who is more important: Nacho or matts.

If you are choosing who to hit between the two, i already said hit matts. The afk thing (even if its real) is overexplained

I am pretty sure mafia had to get the civ pm right off the bat because of the the Avengers fiasco in racks last game

The fact that mwil and nacho didnt read closely and literally either - tells me that they are likely civ. Mafia would be sure to scrutinize the civ pm and be more careful and precise.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So... you were pushing him as not aligned with Forge, who was Mafia, and you took exception to the characterization that you were pushing Rick as Town, out of all the other claims there?

To be honest I just didnt care to. If I live to D3 sure I'll take a look...but I'm not giving it my all at this moment

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

And fwiw, i do think we have to kill the greyjoys

So reading too literal might not be correct

Orange color typically means hostile

Is there a none town color for friendly other?

I'd say anyone not town is a hostile until we know otherwise

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

The issue I have is that I think Naz independently read as Town to me initially, and has yet to do something to shake me of the notion.  Probably revisit at some point.  I would think bcb is more likely scum than Naz.

Thank you for believing in me.

Archived