STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We used to have link with pretty pictures, but I cant find it. Here are a couple from a quick lazy google search:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=A_Beginner's_Guide_to_Being_Awesome_At_Mafia

In the most simple of terms the game is this:

The bulk of players are uniformed majority called town or civ. They are playing the game with a blank slate trying to find bad guys (referred to as scum or mafia). As the game progresses the town will use abilities/powers predetermined by the game host (ThekillerNacho this game). Things like investigated a player or killing one.

Mafia/scum are the informed minority. They are usually in a group together and are plotting how to kill town. They also have ability/powers (like hits/kills).

Each "day time" we all vote for one person to kill. When we kill that person it becomes "night time" and everyone with an ability can use them. We repeat that cycle over and over until either town or scum wins. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ It gets crazy complicated, but that is the 101 guide. 

So it's not like...something i can Darmok and Jalad my way through then.  Seems sketchy, like that time i tried to play DnD and didn't do it right.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You even said what it possibly could have been in your post …….. 

Story crumbling. 

But I'm the liar

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You even said what it possibly could have been in your post …….. 

Right. When I thought it was blind-la forge, I wasnt going to say anything because that individual would have been a jailer/most likely town/and i didnt want to point out the ability and give it away. 

Once I found out it was forge the player, everything about it became a null-tell. At best it shows that someone (mafia or town) doesnt trust me and forge. But it doesnt say anything about anyone alignments. 

So once again, how does it put anyone in harm?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I know you have some amount of brain in there Matts, think. 

You are grasping at something that isnt there. 

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Story crumbling. 

What? lol

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are grasping at something that isnt there. 

What? lol

I dunno. Barely following

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Right. When I thought it was blind-la forge, I wasnt going to say anything because that individual would have been a jailer/most likely town/and i didnt want to point out the ability and give it away. 

Once I found out it was forge the player, everything about it became a null-tell. At best it shows that someone (mafia or town) doesnt trust me and forge. But it doesnt say anything about anyone alignments. 

So once again, how does it put anyone in harm?

So you were beamed into a room with Forge. Nothing about broadcasting that concerns you ……. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

What exactly are you trying to accomplish Matt? That’s pretty anti town man.

Hes been anti town since I was the guarenteed hanging.

Tried to scum hunt & was met with "that's your best effort at scum hunting"? Without even trying to address my point.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

You sir, are a liar!!!

Is that how the game works?

Surprisingly accurate. But you really arent supposed to be posting until you are in the game. Its a no-no. So pm TKN if you want to chat more.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

What exactly are you trying to accomplish Matt? That’s pretty anti town man.

How?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So you were beamed into a room with Forge. Nothing about broadcasting that concerns you ……. 

What concerns you? Why are you being so vague. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Surprisingly accurate. But you really arent supposed to be posting until you are in the game. Its a no-no. So pm TKN if you want to chat more.

How?

What concerns you? Why are you being so vague. 

Because you may have been protected you dink. 

Archived