STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats not what he said. 

(It’s not what he said, it’s the circumstance, as indicated by the word “seem” and absence of the indication h said anything, as present in line 1).

Just now, rackcs said:

Well I was nearly killed last night. The blast almost killed me but some kind soul gave me an energy vest that protected me.

I missed this. I didnt know you were hit. Phaser or Disruptor? 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I missed this. I didnt know you were hit. Phaser or Disruptor? 

I hadn't shared it till now because it didn't seem relevant and I was wondering if anyone would slip or anything like that. It was neither of those, it was the blast that killed Dingo I think or whoever. My PM says that right after I received my vest a giant blast happened in my quarters.

Just now, rackcs said:

I actually am starting to believe Swag and think Malf is the borg tbh

Racks = s-l300.jpg

The data suggest Swag is borg. This isnt complicated. We can hang one and stun the other. Problem solved. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Racks = s-l300.jpg

The data suggest Swag is borg. This isnt complicated. We can hang one and stun the other. Problem solved. 

The data really shows Malf or Swag are the Borg. I'm starting to doubt Malf's claim and think he is the borg version of Picard or whatever. Day 2, Swag softed alignment comparison role to me. He visited 3 people. Dome said his original item's ability was to target 3 people. It'd be a pretty big coincidence to think that Swag happened to visit three people while also having that be the exact number that the alignment comparison item targets. If that is indeed his claim then I am inclined to believe him. Malf on the other hand was very sketchy at the start of day in the ways that Tk3 stated as well on his own flip flopping of having read/not read up. Then he drops Picard and has an uncomfirmable role and then peaces out. 

It has to be one of Swag or Malf. I'm still not 100% convinced either way but I'm starting to come around on the idea that it's Malf.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Swag softed alignment comparison role to me

You should throw this out the window as any sort of compelling piece of your case. 

Swag has shown up on 2 invest. Both of them had a borg component. Malf hasnt been CC'd as Picard. Malf is 50/50 converted and also Borg. 

I guess there is an easy way to prove this with out a CC:

Did anyone Roleblock Malf Day 1?

Archived