STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I hadn't shared it till now because it didn't seem relevant and I was wondering if anyone would slip or anything like that. It was neither of those, it was the blast that killed Dingo I think or whoever. My PM says that right after I received my vest a giant blast happened in my quarters.

I know who gave you the vest, it was indirectly but they gave it to you 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts check out the first letter of the words after “I am” 

Also, I am

most

assured

swag

only

needs

white

indy

trash

hoes

with

big

racks.

Mason with Racks. Got it. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You should throw this out the window as any sort of compelling piece of your case. 

Swag has shown up on 2 invest. Both of them had a borg component. Malf hasnt been CC'd as Picard. Malf is 50/50 converted and also Borg. 

I guess there is an easy way to prove this with out a CC:

Did anyone Roleblock Malf Day 1?

Hard disagree. His soft aligns with his targeting three people. That would be a pretty nice coincidence otherwise. I can see why others may not find it compelling but it is compelling to me.

Again, you're ignoring how Malf not being CC'ed could make sense if he is the Borg version of Picard as that would be a really strong fake claim. We have been told by the host that scum is going to have solid fake claims.

Agreed though, if anyone wants to step up and claim that they roleblocked or redirected Malf on either day now is the time to step forward.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I can also see the Borg version of Picard being the solo Borg to start. It makes sense as a head Borg role and also has a really, really good fake claim built right in.

Again, hang one, stun the other is going to be the easy solution. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Hard disagree. His soft aligns with his targeting three people. That would be a pretty nice coincidence otherwise. I can see why others may not find it compelling but it is compelling to me.

Again, you're ignoring how Malf not being CC'ed could make sense if he is the Borg version of Picard as that would be a really strong fake claim. We have been told by the host that scum is going to have solid fake claims.

Agreed though, if anyone wants to step up and claim that they roleblocked or redirected Malf on either day now is the time to step forward.

Not ignoring it. Discounting it. I think they both should be highly suspect tbh. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s science bro 

that and if you are the converter, I’m gonna be mad cause I figured I woulda been your first choice. 

I mean, maybe in like the hypothesis stage.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Again, hang one, stun the other is going to be the easy solution. 

Agreed, I just think Malf should be first

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not ignoring it. Discounting it. I think they both should be highly suspect tbh. 

That's a silly thing to discount imo they both are highly suspect but at this point I think I believe Swag more than Malf

If I'm getting played by Swag then so be it. It won't be the first time nor probably the last but dadgummit I believe him

Just now, rackcs said:

Agreed, I just think Malf should be first

That's a silly thing to discount imo they both are highly suspect but at this point I think I believe Swag more than Malf

If I'm getting played by Swag then so be it. It won't be the first time nor probably the last but dadgummit I believe him

I discount it because it seems unlikely that the titular character in the series would start the game borg. Possible for sure, but unlikely. Also Picard in on of the only people ever to return to human form after being a borg - which is something we should ponder. 

As for Swag - its a very easy tactic that a lot of scum do. Soft a role early so you can pull it later.

25 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well I was nearly killed last night. The blast almost killed me but some kind soul gave me an energy vest that protected me.

22 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I hadn't shared it till now because it didn't seem relevant and I was wondering if anyone would slip or anything like that. It was neither of those, it was the blast that killed Dingo I think or whoever. My PM says that right after I received my vest a giant blast happened in my quarters.

And ruskie was there 🤔🤔

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I discount it because it seems unlikely that the titular character in the series would start the game borg. Possible for sure, but unlikely. Also Picard in on of the only people ever to return to human form after being a borg - which is something we should ponder. 

As for Swag - its a very easy tactic that a lot of scum do. Soft a role early so you can pull it later.

Well he's not the titular character but that's irrelevant. My point is that Borg-Picard makes sense as the Borg recruiter on board the ship flavor wise. It also provides a strong fake claim for scum, something we know they're going to have according to Nacho.

I understand that many soft roles but his has backing to it, it's not just a soft claim and nothing else. He targeted three people just like the alignment scanner item does. Many people have been confused on how he could have three targets as a recruiter and it's something I was struggling with myself. I think those three would make sense as people Swag would use that ability on night 1 as well.

Archived